37: Perished

Ignore the mistakes please.

Author's pov:

The room crackled with unspoken desire, Taehyung, clad only in a shirt that fell loosely to his thighs, rested his head against Jeongguk's bare arm. his fingers trailed playful patterns on Jeongguk's chest, sending shivers down the CEO's spine. Jeongguk, in turn, gently ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair, their bodies a tangle of limbs.

Taehyung wrote "my love" on Jeongguk's skin with a teasing finger. Jeongguk chuckled, his gaze dropping to Taehyung's face, which broke into a fit of giggles.

"My love," Jeongguk whispered, his voice husky. Taehyung met his eyes, a soft smile gracing his lips. taehyung's touch became more deliberate as he traced the contours of Jeongguk's face – eyes, nose, lips, and the sharp line of his jaw. his hand returned to Jeongguk's lips, but this time, Jeongguk nipped playfully at his finger, drawing a surprised gasp and a giggle from Taehyung.

Jeongguk's tongue emerged, swirling around the fingertip before he popped it back in his mouth. The provocative gesture sent a jolt through Taehyung, his breath hitching in his throat. a low whimper escaped his lips, and a flush of heat crept up his neck. Jeongguk, keenly aware of the effect he had, couldn't help but smirk. he turned Taehyung fully towards him, his hand tightening around his arm in a possessive hold.

"The way you react to the simplest things... it drives me crazy," Jeongguk murmured, tucking a stray strand of hair behind Taehyung's ear. a blush deepened on Taehyung's cheeks, his eyes sparkling with unspoken emotions.

"Jeongguk," he whispered, cupping the CEO's face in his palm. Jeongguk's gaze remained locked on Taehyung's, memorizing every detail.

"You're the only person I've ever loved," Taehyung confessed, his voice thick with sincerity. "There's no one else. You're my first, and I want you to be my last."

Jeongguk's chest swelled with pride. His eyes shone, and a wide smile stretched across his face. A wave of euphoria washed over him, a whirlwind of emotions swirling in his gut. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead, who in turn, closed his eyes in pure bliss.

"I love you, baby," Jeongguk murmured. "And guess what? You're mine too, my first. Before you, there was no one. And I promise, I'll always be yours – forever."

tears welled up in Taehyung's eyes, glistening like diamonds in the dimly lit room.

The silence spoke volumes. Lost in their gaze, Taehyung and Jeongguk were oblivious to time slipping away. The clock struck 3 am unnoticed as they shared lingering kisses, leaving them breathless. Their peaceful intimacy was shattered by a jarring phone ring, slicing through the quiet room.

Jeongguk cursed under his breath, while Taehyung let out a soft chuckle. "Ignore it," Jeongguk declared, nuzzling his face into Taehyung's neck, earning a playful push and a laugh.

"It could be important," Taehyung pointed out, a sliver of concern flickering in his voice. Jeongguk conceded the point with a groan. reaching for the side table, he picked up the call, his brow furrowing as he saw the caller ID.

"Soobin? What's wrong?" Jeongguk asked, his heart skipping a beat at the tremor in Soobin's voice. He stole a glance at Taehyung, who had propped himself up on his elbow, a questioning look etched on his face.

"Hyung," Soobin started, his voice strained, "I know this isn't ideal timing, but we need Taehyung hyung here. It's urgent."

Jeongguk felt a pit forming in his stomach. "What's going on, Soobin? be clear." he growled, worry gnawing at him.