Marriage

Zade
The day of our marriage was here...6th October. Many of my guard's and mafia employees were around the whole venue so Alex Volkov won't come here. I was already in my suit, just another hour and Clara will be mine. Forever. I saw her best friend Kate, she had red dress. I remembered Clara's best colour is red, I smiled a bit. "Hello, Kate." I look her in the eyes. "Oh..hello Mr. Waller." She smiled. "Where is Clara? She should have.been here a few minutes ago" I asked her. "She is putting on the dress and the decorations sir. She will be there in minute." I nodded a bit looking towards the aisle. I began talk with Jaiden about everything while waiting on Clara.

----
Hey sorry, forget about pictures how everything look.
Zade's suit:

Clara's dress:

Clara's dress:

Wedding bouquet:

Wedding bouquet:

The whole place ceremony:

Now back to story!----After a while, I heard the songs starting to play, I looked towards the aisle

Now back to story!
----
After a while, I heard the songs starting to play, I looked towards the aisle.  There she was, my beautiful wife. I couldn't help but smile, she looked beautiful..her hair was untied sliding down her shoulders. Her hair was long it ended on her low back. She was holding a bouquet of white and black flowers. She came towards the end and stand by my side. We turned to the priest as he then spoke. "We come here to attend marriage between two souls. To say them our vows, and bring new couple a lot of wishes." He turned towards me. "Zade Waller, do you take Clara Ferrell as your rightfull wife? Do you promise to protect her from the worst. Help her, be by her side all time. To love her in rich and poor situationd. To cherish her with love?" He asked me. "Yes. I do." I answered, he turned to Clara. "Clara Ferrell, do you take Made Waller as your rightfull husband? Do you promise to help him, protect him and be by his side from worst to best? To cherish him with love. Love him in any situation that can come up?" He asked her. Quiet..Clara didn't speak up. I looked towards her, but then she smiled. "Yes, I do." She answered. I smiled back. "Than, what God has joined together, let not man put asunder" Priest told all. "You may kiss the bride." As he say this, I turned to face Clara. One of my arm around her waist and the other on her cheek. I leaned in kissing her. She kissed me back. After a while we pulled apart. "From this day to your last breaths! I pronounce you Zade Waller and Clara Waller!" The priest say as everyone started cheering. After the ceremony, only few people stays. I saw Kate ranning to Clara. "Clara! God girl! You are breath taking." Kate yelled as she hugged her. I won't lie it was true.

Clara
"Haha, thanks Kate. How are you.?" I asked her."I'm fine! But, you need go back to your family." She told me"why? What happened." I looked at her. "You would need to see it yourself." I paused for a while. "I'll see them tomorrow, I don't think Zade would let me go today." Kate nodded her head "okay, well. I need to go now, its getting pretty late. See you girl!" With that Kate left. I went back to Zade, he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist. "When we can go home?" I asked him. "Whenever you want my love." He kissed my forehead. I nodded a bit taking a glass of champagne, drinking a bit. "Baby, you shouldn't drink." He take my glass away. "why not?" I asked him. "I don't like it, okay? Plus if you end up drunk you might do things you will regret." I frowed. "Can we go home than?" Zade chuckled but he nod his head. He walked as he hold my hand. Jaiden opened car door for me and Zade and I thanked him. After few hours we arrived home. "So..I'm Miss. Waller now huh?" I provoked him. We were already in our room. "That's right, your my now. You can't ran away from me." He said while pinning me to wall. He slammed his lips on mine. I kissed him back our kiss growing passionate. After making out we pulled apart. "Lets go sleep baby. " He pulled me to bed. I snuggled against him. "Zade?" I looked up at him. "Yes princess?" He looked down at me. "Are you..really just CEO?.." I watched his expression, it suddenly turned dark and cold. "I'm, go to sleep now Clara." I sighed but I listened.