Needed comfort

Zade
As I hold her against my chest thighly I noticed she is shaking a lot..she must have heard the man's screams, I didn't want this to happen. "Shh..don't cry, I'm here. Noone will ever hurt you I promise." I rubbed her back shushing her. My hands were against the small of her back. She was smaller than me, which was cute. "I got you Baby" I kissed her forehead. After she calmed down she looked up at me. "W-what was that screaming Zade?" She asked, her voice so innocent. "Don't worry about it, it's gone now." I shushed her. She can't find out I'm Mafia Boss..it's not the right time, it might scare her even more.
"Clara? May I ask you something?"
I asked her."ye?" She calmed down a bit. "Would it be okay if I kiss you? I mean, we are practically married" I told her. She blushed but end up nodding. I smiled as my hand went to her chin and I kissed her. As I kissed her I could feel her tense up, I squeezed her butt as she moaned a bit and wrapped her arms around my neck. I smirked a bit. We kissed softly firstly, I didn't want to rush her as I know she may be new into this feeling. I pulled away a bit. "Do you like it?" I asked while still holding her."I..Yeah I guess" she said still out of reality. I smiled a bit.

Clara
It was new feeling for me as he kissed me..it felt nice tho, I was still Shaked by the sounds from basement but I felt safer with Zade now, I felt really safe.
After a while Zade laid me down on the bed. He kissed my forehead. "You should go sleep" he told me. I nodded, I was actually tired. I falled asleep soon after snuggling into the warm blanket.
I felt his warm big hand caressing my hair. I felt really nice, like for real. The next day I woke up around 11 am. I jumped from the bed running downstairs still in rush trying to fix my hair and shirt. "Fuck fuck fuck!" I cursed. "Don't speak like that, I don't like it." A deep voice speak behind me, I turned around and saw Zade."I'm sorry I'm late for university!" I was already running to doors but Zade catch my hand pulling me away."your not going today" he told me his voice angryly. "Why not?" I asked. "Because I told you to.!" Zade said throwing me against couch."Zade.. what's..what's wrong?" He hovered over me. "Shut up" he growled pinning my hands on the couch. I gluped. I got scared, I didn't saw him like this, ever. "Z-Zade.." I spoke quietly. "I told you to shut up Clara!" He growled, as he slammed his lips against mine. What has gotten into him? I didn't
Saw him like this...

-----
Hello cuties! Hope ya still enjoying, it will maybe get more and more spicy and brutal but I promise it will be worth it!