Rules

Clara
I woke up, it was around 7 pm in night. I looked around, this wasn't my room..it was like ten times bigger, even bed was bigger. I slowly get up from bed noticing I have only some long shirt on and panties. I didn't mind it since it was comfortable, I opened my phone and saw multiple missed calls from Kate..no one from my family. I quickly texted Kate that im okay and I'll tell her everything that will happen. Than I finally went out of the room walking downstairs, when I walked in the living room I stopped. I saw Jaiden and some other man talking. When they notice me the man told Jaiden to go do his work. As Jaiden left the man turned to look at me. "You up huh?" He asked me. "Um...yeah" I answered while looking at him, he was really tall and handsome, plus his body was well-built too. "who are you?" I asked. "Sorry I didn't say my name. I'm Zade Waller." My eyes widen...he was the one I was supposed to marry. "Oh.." I frowed, he walked closer to me. "You don't look happy?" I looked up at him. "What will happen with my family if I marry you..?" I asked carefully. He just chuchled. "Your dad have five months to pay the bills. But you can't donate him any money anymore. He is grown up, he need to find job even if I kicked him out." He said with his voice still harsh. I nodded slowly.
We satted on the couch as we began talking. "Tell me something about yourself Sir.." I told him. "Firstly, please call me Zade. Since we will get married I don't want my wife calling me sir. I'm 24 years old. B-day at 7th December. I own many companies." After like three hours of getting to know each other I finally warm up to him a bit. "One question...am I allowed to talk to my friends?" I asked him. "Well, yeah I don't want you to brake contacts. But I won't tolerate some boy flirting with you, got it?" He told me sternly. I nodded a bit. "Why..do you even want to marry me? I'm 6 years younger than you.." I asked. "Well, I Want a wife I can trust and love. Since the day I saw you in your house I kind of wanted you." He answered, I blushed a bit and nodded. As I blushed he just chuchled. "Am I making you nervous?" He touched my cheek. I looked in his eyes. "no.." he chuckled and he kissed my forehead."it's getting late. Let's go sleep" he lead me back to the room and put me in bed laying down next to me. After some time I just felt him cuddling me as I falled asleep.
The next morning I woke up, Zade wasnt by my side anymore. I get up and dressed to my uniform. I walked downstairs seeing Zade and Jaiden in the living room. "Morning" they both greet me too. "I have a question...Im supposed to go in University...cam I still go?" I asked Zade. He nodded "sure you can..but Jaiden will Drove you there and pick you up from university too okay?" I nodded. I put toast in my mouth as me and Jaiden walked out to car driving to my university. after I went in the university and Jaiden left, Kate hugged me thightly. "Oh my god! Are you okay? I heard what happen from your mom too! Will you really marry Zade Waller?" She pushed questions on me a lot. "Stop girl. Yes..I guess I don't have any other choice than to marry him..he Is not that bad once you meet him." I told her. She just rolled eyes playfully. We walked to our classroom as our lessons started. After a while I was waiting Infront of my university, Kate already left home because she had things to do. After a while Jaiden appiered. I get in the car and we began to ride back home."miss. Clara, Zade wanted me to tell you few things, he doesn't have time now so ill tell you some rules." I looked at him"rules?" I asked. "Yes rules. Don't worry, they are not hard. You can't go to basement, you can't go to his office. And don't do something he might get angry from" he told me."oh okay.." after a while we walked back inside, when we were in we heard some painful screaming form basement. "W-whats that?" I began to get scared. "Miss Clara, go upstairs now!" I didn't protest as I went upstairs while Jaiden went to basement quickly coming to Zade who was watching some man get terribly beat up. "Boss!" Jaiden called out. Zade turned to him. "What is it?" He asked him. "Miss...Miss Clara, she is probably hella scared..you should go to her." As soon as Zade heard this he let them continue beating the man and went upstairs back to his...well now our bedroom. He found me shaking on the bed. "Clara.." he walked to me. "Z-Z-Zade.." I tried to reach him with my shaking hands. As soon as he saw this he pulled me in embrace. Holding me thightly against his chest.