Univerzity Day

Clara
It's around half six in the morning and I need to get dressed for my university. I love my bed I don't wanna get up but I need to. I get up and walked in bathroom, my hair looked like a bird nest. I sighed and started brushing my hair. I have long brown-blond hair. I put my hair in a ponytail and started doing my makeup. I hate makeup so I didn't put much of it on my face. Once I was done I went for my University uniform. I put my red shirt and Black-red shirt on. I packed my books and everything and walked downstairs. My mom was in kitchen making breakfast, my sister was sitting on chair eating some pancakes and my dad was on the same spot since they kicked him out of Job..he was watching tv while drinking beer..I walked to my mom immediately getting kiss on forehead from her. "mom I told you you don't need to make me breakfast.." I said to her. "It's okay sweetie, here some pancakes" she answered, I have the best mom, I smiled taking my plate and eating next to Elizabeth.
After I ate I got up. "I need to go now, Kate is probably waiting on me! Bye!" I took my coat and put the bag on my back I walked out of my house seeing Kate waiting on me. "Katie!!" I ran to her happily. We hugged and walked on the bus stop. "How is your dad Clara?" She asked me, I sighed. "Still bad, he is just sitting on the couch watching TV while drinking, I just hope he won't become alcoholic." I said whit a pout, she just nodded. We get in the bus and rode to our university. Once we got in we started learning, and after few hours it rang for the last lesson. "Finally!!!" I sighed, Kate just laughed. "C'mon, let's go to cafeteria." I nodded, we walked through the halls of university while telling jokes and laughing our ass out. When we get in the cafeteria we took our lunch and sat down. "Hey, do you want to sleepover? In my place. It's Friday, so it should be okay?" I asked Kate. I sawed how her eyes shined as she nodded. "yes!!! I clearly want to!" I laughed. She is just half year younger but her energy matches 13 year old girl. "Good, I'm sure my mom won't mind." I smiled. After we ate we walked out of the cafeteria, we went towards the library. "Have you already read the new book? From Ana Huang?" I asked Kate. "Dude! I red all of her series!" She answered as my eyes widen. "Are you joking! I just finished reading Twisted Love!" I laughed, we sat down in the library and began learning. After four hours we went back on bus stop and ride to my home. After we arrived there I walked in first letting Kate walk in too, we put our coats down. "Mom? Dad? Beth! I'm home" I yelled, the little trouble maker aka Elizabeth ran to me, I picked her up. "Hey sissy!" She smiled playing with my hair. "Hey, where are mom and dad?" I asked her as she pointed to living room, I looked at Kate and we both walked in the living room while Elizabeth was still in my arms. "Hey mom can i-" I stopped speaking when I saw a man sitting at our couch, my dad Infront of him his head low. My mom come to me. "Hey Kate, Sweetie, go upstairs with your sister and friend. Okay?" I just nodded, I looked at Kate and we both walked upstairs, I put Elizabeth in her room and we went to my room. It was decorated in red colour. We sat on my bed and I looked at her. "Who the fuck was the man downstairs?" I said frustrated, she Shaked her head. "I don't know" I sighed. We began to Joke and everything. After a while it was getting late. I walked downstairs to the living room. "Dad? Mom you still here?" I stopped speaking once again when I saw the man looking at me, his dark green eyes piercing through my blue eyes. "Oh, hello." I speaked up a bit shyly. "Hello, if you are looking for your mom she is in kitchen" he speak up omg! His voice was so deep. I nodded and went to kitchen. "Hey mom, me and Kate are getting hungry can we have one of the pizza?" I asked her she nodded and hand me the pizza on big plate. I smiled and went back upstairs. Walking back upstairs I heard my dad speaking with the man again, I ignore it and walked in my room closing the door behind me. "I got pizza!" Her eyes shined and she jumped of the bed. I laughed and we started to eat. After a while we went to sleep. I knew Kate couldn't sleep without hugging something or someone so when she hugged me in her sleep and snuggled to me I didn't mind and hugged her back.