Instant Regret

Clara
Laying flat on the couch, my clothes ripped apart on the floor, my hands tied with some rope, as my mouth was gagged. My whole body shaking as Zade pushed deep into me without care..I cried out in pain, I never felt this and I didn't even imagine my soon to be husband would rape me..but it happened, and if happened now..I had multiple bruises around my body. Mostly on my neck as he hold me thighly so I won't ran away. Deep pushes into my tearing pussy, I wanted to scream..cry for help. But because of the gag I couldn't..he wasn't so caring anymore. What has gotten into him? My mind starting to blow out as I felt nearly blacking out. My eyes suddenly rolled back as I black out, my body went limp.
I didn't care anymore...he hurted me, there's noway I would feel safe with him.

Zade
She blacked out, under me. I didn't stop pounding rapidly into her. I didn't even notice how much pain I caused her. I wouldn't do this all, but all the stress from my Mafia work was too much already. I couldn't find my biggest enemy, I needed to let my anger out...and I made my soon to be wife the victim. After some other pounds, I cummed deep inside her pussy. After I get to know what happened I immediately felt terrible, taking her in my arms. Carrying her to bedroom laying her in our bed...I fucked up and I knowed it..a huge mistake that can't be taken back.

Clara
Many hours later, I gained conscious again. My eyes slowly adapt on the light from lights, and I looked around. Zade wasn't here, I sighed in relieve. I sat up sawing my body was still naked complatly ruined. Tears filled my eyes..I wanted to be strong but I couldn't, I broke out crying. My whole body was hurting like hell who knows. Suddenly I just heard heavy footsteps, like someone is running. I frozed, hoping it wouldn't be Zade. But to my bad luck..it was Zade. When he sawed me completely hurt and crying, he rushed to me. "D-do-nt touch me!" I yelled on him backing up."Clara...its me..I'm sorry." He reached his hands towards me, I tried to back up more but his arms catched mine and he pulled me in hug. His hands around my waist as he put me on his lap. His hands rubbing against mine bare back trying to shush me. "It's okay..I really am sorry..this shouldn't have happened" he kepts apologizing. My hands were in fists as I hit his chest multiple times. Yet he did nothing, he didn't let me pull away, he let me hit his chest as much as I want. "Clara please..." He tried to shush me down, I couldn't listen. "Leave me alone please!" I managed to push him away."look, I know I messed up, so..I'll give you time okay? I'll..I'll come back." With that, he left. I was left alone in my thoughts. The first thing that came through my mind was that I should call Kate. And It was just what I did..waiting for her to pick up. "Girl..what's wrong? It's late in night!" She groaned through the phone. "Kate..? He..h-He raped me.." I sobbed through the phone. "He did WHAT!?" she yelled."I swear to got I'll kill him!" It was visible she was hella angry. "Kate...don't" I whispered. "Clara...you do love him don't you?" She asked me. "I...yeah I do." I sighed. "Give him a chance okay? Maybe..he will prove himself. I need go to sleep okay, good night girl." She told me."good night.." I whispered hanging up. After some time, Zade came back. "Clara?..can we talk?" He walked to the bed I was on. "About...?" I asked still bit shaky."Look, I really don't know what has gotten into me, but I wouldn't hurt you and I want you to know that." He said as he hugged me. I snuggled into his chest. "Remember, I chooses you as my wife..and I'll choose you again and again, every single time. No one matters to me the way you do my love." He kissed me softly. My eyes were wide open, few tears falling down. But I kissed him back softly. Enjoying this moment, he gained my trust a bit again.