The kiddos Papas (9)

"Vi bhai control your kiddo" Shouted jaddu as shubi filled jaddu's shampoo bottle with mayonnaise.

"What is this shubhi" Said vi glaring at his kiddo. Shubi was feeling so much scared vi dont usually gets angry but whenever he gets its always so scary to other.

"Sorry bhai" Mumbled shubhi hiding behind his ro bhai.

"Bhai pls forgive him it was my fault" Said ishan hiding behind ro.

"Ishu, you both are unbelievable. You seeta geeta duo will do something and im the one who get complained about you" Shouted lightly vi on his SEETA GEETA duo trying his best to not hurt them.

"Stop it vi its okay they both will apologies na and ill made sure that they didn't do anything" Said ro saving his kiddos.

"Ro you're the one jisne in saitano ko sar par chhada rakha hai if there were in my hands then Ye sab chhod dete" Said vi.

Ishman were now on the verge of cry. Vi saw it and decide to pity them.

"Its okay both you dont start to cry like a cry baby pls you both are grown up already" Said vi.

As the word left from vi's mouth the both grown ass kiddos started to cry like a baby.

"Yrr vi rula diya na becharo ko" Said ro hugging the kid who's tall then him and the raven haired shortie.

"Tum bhi na ro. They're grown up already they need to understand that they're not kids anymore" Said vi.

Here ishman were crying mess now. One person was watching this drama from far our it was none other than our mahi bhai. He came to meet his boyfriend jaddu and other member of ict. But as he was about to enter he saw the mess. He glared at jaddu who was responsible for it. Jaddu realized that he fucked up.

"Mahi bhaiya" Said ishman and hugged him.

"Don't cry bacchas" Said mahi cressing thier hairs softly.

Ishman hasn't played under mahi's captaincy but still they're so connected to him.

"Cheeku what's this yarr why you scolded them" Said mahi winking. Vi understood the segment and stayed quit.

"You both dont cry bachas mai kar rha hu na cheeku ko scold abhi" Said mahi.

"Nah mahi bhaiya pls dont scold him" Said shubi hiding in mahi's embrace.

"Yes pls bhaiya" said ishan too.

Mahi melted at thier kids and remembered how rohirat used to get scold by yuvi and mahi came to console them and on the name of scolding yuvi they reacts like that.

"Okay bachas but you should also understand that you shouldn't do it na. Will you?" Asked mahi softly.

Ishman just nodded as no to it.

"Thats like me kiddo! And you cheeku take them both with you for a ice cream and ro you to go with them" Said mahi and moved to meet other member.

"Okay majesty" Said rohirat.

"Go in room and strip!" Said mahi to jaddu and went away.

Jaddu was suprised and realized he fucked up and going to have a long night.

In the restaurant
The car ride was all silent. Ro was driving the car and vi was siting beside him on the passenger seat ishman were clinging to each other on the back seat. Vi was still angry with them. By the end of the conversation which were helding between ishman they both didn't realized when the slept.

"Come on lets go" Said vi and opened the door.

He saw the sight which was so Adorable for him ish and shub was sleeping hugging each other by seeing it ro and vi remembered his time when rohirat were newly couples they both used to cling to
Each other all day. There was no intimate things only love. They awed to the scene and doesnt want to disturbed the newly couples but they had to.

"Bachas come on wake up you both. Ham pohoch gye hai at the ice cream parlour" Said vi softly he was not anymore angry with them as he's like a ice cream who got melted quickly.

They both waked up and went inside the shop holding ro and vi hands. They ordered there favourite flavours soon the ice cream arrived.

"Sir here's your ice cream" Said the waitress.

The waitress was continuously eyeing shub which ofcourse ish was not liking.

"You may leave now" Said ish.

"Sorry sir" Said the waitress and leaved from there.

Everyone chuckled at ish cuteness.

"Shub and ish, ab toh nhi ho gussa mere par?" Asked vi.

"Nahi bhaiya why would we angry with you after all you're one of our fav bhaiya" Said ishan.

"Yes ish, after all you're elder than us you and ro bhaiya are like dad and papa to us" Said shub.

Rohirat melted to it. They both loves all kiddos too much but they loves ishman more cause they feels like attached to them even though the whole ict even the other kiddo addor them.

"Bhai aap log hamse kabhi nhi gussa hona you know you both are our inscription and we love both of you too much" Said ishan.

"We'll not kiddos" Said rohirat.

They came back to the hotel. Everyone was in aww after seeing four of them ish and shub was intertwined with ro's and vi's hands. Ro and vi was looking like the kiddos papas.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thats it for today guys!
I know it was short but wait till 15 may then I'll give quilty updates!! Also sorry if that was too cheesy :)
Also i loved the trope too much i love ishman and rohirat thats why wrote it do comment if you liked it and pls do vote buddies. <3

Also im going to LSG VS KKR ipl match in lucknow tomorrow im hella excited guys i might share the pics from the match here so stay tuned.
Do comments and votes buddyyyy!!

Your author
~V 💌