the mi vs rcb match (6)

Top - virat
Bottom - rohit
____________________________________

Pov
Finally the wait is over. Its finally mi vs rcb. The goat of indian cricket team will be infront of everyone as an opponent. Everyone thinks that vi and ro are biggest rivals. But who know that they're dating secretly. Yes, ro and vi are in relationship from four years. One thing that virat mostly hate about ipl is that he have to away from his ro-ro bear. Ro didn't know how much vi have missed him.
End of pov

Mi won the toss and choose to bowl first.

Virat pov
He saw ro siting with jassi in the Pavillion. He was feeling so much relaxed after seeing his bear. The only thing that vi wants to is ro under him. He just want to express how much he missed ro during this fucking ipl.
End of vi pov

Ro felt a pair of eyes staring at him. He knew that it was none other than virat kohli staring at him.

"Ro bhai look vi bhai is looking at you" Said jassi.

"I knew kiddo" Said ro blushing.

They made a eye contact with eachother.
Vi winks at ro making ro blushed.

Sadly vi got out on 3

Everyone lost hope that rcb will not be able to make runs.
But faf, rajat and dk made a fabulous half century
The score now was 196/9
Mi need 197 runs in 20 over to win.

It wa now the time of second inning.
Ishu and ro came to bat.

Ro was preparing himself for batting.
Vi came suddenly and touched ro ass and said.

"you're going to have a long night babe."

Making ro blushed furiously. The whole crowd started shouting. Ro didn't know what to do he just showed his thumb to him.
Ro was now so excited about tonight because he missed vi inside him so much. 
Later  Ro got out on 38
After that out ishu made a fabulous half century.
Later he got out on 69 runs in 34 balls
Our surya came a smashed a wonderful half century and got out on 52.

After that hardik came to bat and hits a six and mi won the match.

Mi won by 7 wickets.

Pov
Vi was so sad because of that lose. Ro saw the sadness in his eyes. He planned to make vi happy. He thoughts to spend some time with vi and make him happy. He quickly went to the rcb bus and went to vi. Vi was so much happy after seeing his panda.
"What do you think mr kohli. That you will go without meeting mee, huh? " Asked ro with a cute pout.
"Its not like that ro" Said vi.
Ro dragged vi with him to faf and asked him if he can take vi out.
"You don't need any permission mr sharma. He's all yours. You can take him wherever you want. " Said faf.

Vi was now so much happy that he have ro as his partner. Ro and vi went to hotel that ro booked for himself and vi. They went to the hotel.

"Ro?"
"Yes, vi"
"Can we both shower together? " Asked vi with puppy eyes.

"Ah, why not". Said ro knowing vi plans.
They went to shower and bath together.

Water was dripping from ro wet hair. He was looking so hot rn. Vi was just staring at him. And mr sharma would be lying if he says that vi was not looking hot. Vi. Was just continuously staring at ro wet lips. Ro realized what vi wants. Vi looked at him with a confusing eyes. He asked.

"Can I"
"Sure mr kohli you dont need to ask im all yours".

-------------------------------------------------

Vi smiled and pressed there lips together. They were kissing each other passionately. Vi was eating ro lips. He was kissing very roughly. He just wants to forget everything and focus on his love. And that's what was ro plan.
Vi entered his tongue inside ro mouth he was exploring his mouth.