we are meant to be together (3)

Requested by alishaa_18
Top-Rohit (ceo)
Bottom- Virat (secratary)
Occupation- CeoXsecratary

-------------------------------------------

"Virat are you sure you want to leave the job" Said rahul.

"Yes I'm I can't live like this I can't see him like this.I don't want to see him only I want him".said vi

Pov
Vi used to works as a secratary for ro everything was going fine until vi fall in love with him. Vi is from a middle class family he don't have any option than staying there. But he was too tired of everything. He can't control his feeling. Without giving any information vi resigned from the job. Ro was a very sweet, caring person so he asked vi about it on call but vi just said that he don't to work for him he found a new job better. Hiding the pain vi cutted the call. Ro was married already but because his wife cheated on him he divorced her. But his ex wife was that greddy that She still blackmail him about ro past.
End of pov

Vi pov

It's been a one month for vi without seeing his ro. Everyone think that it's just attraction but isn't it. Vi was deeply in love with ro. The behavior of ro can make anyone fall for him.

"Why you came in my life mr sharma?" Said vi crying.

"I loved you so much why didn't you realised my love for you. You used to share everything to me. Ik you were suffering from divorce but still you can love me. If you didn't loved me then why you use to flirt with me, praise me and care for me. You don't know but your this gentlemen behaviour can make anyone fall for you I love you ro"said vi.

Vi was now completely becoming devdas day by day he don't eat on time and don't focus on work. But he don't know what was happening on second side.
End of vi pov

Ro pov

A dark room can be seen it was none other than ro room. He was sitting on the couch thinking about what's happening in his life. First his wife cheated on him and the blackmailed him now vi leaved him. Ro was not eating properly. And the reason was vi he loved vi. But he can't express his feelings as he has a trust issues. But he realised now that he actually loved vi.

"Why you leaved me vi. You're the only reason of my happiness. You too leaved me. I'm sorry vi I'm not good in expressing feelings but I love you vi".said vi crying.
End of ro pov

Vi decided to go in bar where he used to go with ro often. And suprisingly ro also decided to go in the same bar.

Vi goes to the counter and ordered a wine for himself.

"Heyy I don't have my friends here can you accompany me" Said a random men eyeing vi from head to toe.

Vi was also feeling lonely so he said "sure". Now both were drinking with each other. But the men was trying to touch vi. Vi was too innocent he didn't realised what the men wants.

"What's you name btw beauty" Said the men.

"I'm Virat"
"I'm siddharth vi nice to meet you" Said sir.
"Nice to meet you too" Said vi
Vi was feeling very happy after been called vi because only ro use to call him vi.

"Are you single" Said sid

"Yes, why"

"Just asking I can't believe that a beauty like you can be single" Said sid.
Vi just gave a smile to it.