Punish me teacher! (8)

Top- Rohit [teacher]
Bottom- Virat [student]
Occupation- Teacher X Student
Smut - Yep 🙈

________________________________________

POV
Virat kohli is currently studying in college. He is student of third year. Today is their farewell. Rohit sharma is teacher of science. Ro is only one year elder than vi.
They both falls for eachother at first sight ro proposed him and of course vi accepted it. currently both are in relationship. Vi is very loyal to ro and even ro trust vi more then anything but there's one guy who ro hates too much its is not other than our
AB DE VILLERS. They both are best friends but still ro hates him because they are always sticked to each other like Fevicol.
END OF POV

Vi was standing on the table and was putting ballons on walls everyone was preparing and decorating for evening party. Vi was going to fall but ab catch him with his waist.

"Biscotti be careful" Said ab.

"Aww thanks biscuit for saving me. I'll will careful next time" Said vi.

Ab nodded and went from thier. Though a pair of eyes was watching them from a far aways. The touch was not bad touch at all. They both are like brothers. But whom was ro to understand he was boiling from anger.

"Okay guys the decoration is complete go to your homes and prepare for the evening party" Said ro aka thier class teacher.

"Okay sir" Said everyone and went from there.

Ro was going to vi for dropping him home but he saw that vi already went with that abcd. He was now boiling in anger more. He just wants vi under him and tell him that whom he belongs to.

Ro went to his apartment showered and layed on the bed comfortably. Only one thing was coming in his mind he just want vi under him.

Time skips to the evening party

Everyone arrived at the college. Everyone was looking hot the atmosphere was full of hotness. But ro's eyes were searching for his boyfriend.

"Hey jaddu have you seen vi anywhere" Asked ro.

"Yep teacher he is there" Said jaddu pointing toward vi who was standing at the food counter.

"Okay thanks kiddo! " Said ro and was going towards vi but ab dragged vi on the dance floor ab and vi were dancing together holding each other waist. Everyone was staring at them.

"I guess we've a new couple here" Said hardik.

"Agree" Said rah.

Ro was boling in anger he was looking at vi like he'll eat him with his eyes.
Vi then felt a pair of eyes staring at him. He saw ro and realized he fucked up. He knew how much ro hates ab.

"Its not like that guys. I already have someone in my life" Said vi staring at ro.

Ro just broke the eye contact. He was so hurted by the earlier behavior of vi. No matter how much vi tries to butter up ro. Ro was not going to agree without a good ahem ahem 🌚.