pregnancy pleasure (2)

REQUESTED by - oppalovemeplease ocupation-cricketer
(Fluff and smut both)

___________________

POV
Virat and rohit are happily married from 2 years they first were best friends but they didn't know when their friendship turns into affection and love and finally ro proposed vi and now they are happily married but from few days vi is feeling unwell and is vomiting. So they decided to consult a doctor.
End of pov

"Doctor what happened to my vi is he fine" Said ro in worried tone.

"There is nothing to worry he is alright btw you're going to become a father soon he's three weeks pregnant". Said the doctor

"Omg is this true" Said ro in emotion and happy tone.

"Yesss Mr rohit congrats. "

Rohit was feeling a rush of emotion, love and happy for his first child.

"Ro what happen to me am I alright".

Ro quickly hugs vi and started giving kiss over his face.

"We are going to become parents soon my love you don't how much you make me happy I love you vi, I love you for everything"Said ro feeling very happy.

" I love you too my ro ro bear you're the reason that we are going to be three soon"said vi crying from happiness.

Ro just hugs him tightly and stay like that for a half of hour.

Then the doctor prescribed vi some medicines and told to care for vi more because mpreg is complicated.

They Informed mahi bhai the news and he told everyone about it now everyone was planning a beautiful welcome for them.

Soon rahul brought a beautiful cake.
And shreyas decorated the room with colorfull ballons and others made beautiful posters written
Fathers soon to be,
Uncle soon to be.

Soon rohirat entered the house they became so happy seeing the affection of thier teammates aka family after that they cutted the cake and as usual our mahi bhai ate almost all cake.

"Thankss alot guys for this we are very lucky to have you guys as our family" Said rohirat.

"No need to thank vi bhai and ro bhai you guys have done alot for the team" Said kuldeep smiling.

They smiled at their kiddo and everyone leave from there after some time.

•RohitRat room•

"Vi you don't know how much you make me happy I love you my baby no word can't describe the happiness you gave to me thankss for everything and sorry for ruining your career because of my child" Said ro almost crying.

"Are you serious ro this baby is not only yours but it's also mine its our baby my ro ro bear and about my career the day i married you I decided that after our baby I'll leave cricket and take care of him/her." Said vi.

"No baby there's no need for leaving cricket after delivery you can play for our country I know how much cricket is important for you cricket is your priority and you're my priority if you say I'll leave cricket for taking care of him/her."said ro

"Awww my emotional panda there's no need for you to leave cricket you're the captain of our team you have to lift the wc once in your captaincy".said vi pouting

"Then who'll take care of my lil vi"

"Don't worry darling we will see it later or I'll take him/her with us".said vi

"As you say my majesty"said ro bowing his head.

"Senapati maharaj ko kuch chahiye abhi"

"Jii maharaj kya aagya hai" Said ro