Messy Love (SKIPP X STONE X VINNIE SMUT)

This one doesn't have the reader in it. This one is purely the trio. Minors, please do not read this unless you want to have to bleach your eyeballs afterward.

Warning, this will include: heavy smut, threesome, pegging, an emo bottom, begging, degrading, praising, and all around kinky shit.

You have been warned.

To quote Charlie, "Screw you, screw you chat, you fuckin suck, this is the one. Take it, take it and leave. Tell your friends it's happening. This is last goddamn time."

This was not the last goddamn time, and I doubt that this is not the last goddamn time that I will write something that god will use as evidence for why I am not allowed within the pearly gates.
___________________
Stone POV:

I don't remember how I got here. One minute, I was walking and talking with my best friends, Skipp and Vinnie as we were walking down an alley, and the next moment, Skipp's cock is in my mouth while Vinnie is fucking me from behind with a strap-on.

I don't know why, but it feels... Good. Really good. I whimpered, tears rolling down my cheeks as I took Skipp's cock deeper into my mouth. Skipp's head was against the wall as he was moaning. He had a light hand on my head, urging me to go down further.

"Good boy, such a good boy~" he said, and it made me have butterflies in my stomach as I deepthroated him.

My ass was being pounded by Vinnie. Somehow, she had managed to go into a Spencer's and walk out with a strap-on without being caught. If that isn't top tier thiefery, I don't know what is. She went fast and rough, holding my hips up so I wouldnt go falling into the pavement.

We were in an alley, behind a dumpster, though, with Skipp and I's moans, everyone probably knew what happening. Vinnie sped up, and I moaned around Skipp's cock again. His cock twitched, and his cum coated my throat. I gagged a bit, but swallowed it all.

He smiled, and patted my head. "You were such a good boy for me." He praised. I smiled, but that smile was immediately replaced with a look of lust as Vinnie went deeper.

"Your such a good little slut for us, aren't you~" she asked, going quicker. I nodded while moaning. She grabbed my hair, and pulled me against her chest, going at a brutal pace. Skipp came in front of me, and began to toy with my cock.

I moaned out deeper as I felt myself in the brink of release. "O-oh god~! Please let me cum!" I moaned out. Vinnie and Skipp exchange a look. "Not yet. Just a little long, okay? Just keep being a good fucktoy for us." Skipp said finally. I whimpered, but delayed my cum for as long as I could, with Vinnie pegging me and Skipp playing with my cock. This went on for about thirty minutes before I begged for release again.

"Go on, cum. Cum for us, you slutty little bitch." Vinnie whispered in my ear. I let out a loud moan as I came. It coated Skipp's hand white, and splattered a bit on the wall and pavement.

I collapsed on the floor, exhausted. Vinnie leaned down and whispered, "Ready for round two?~"
________________

No, I will not make a part two of this. Yes, I made this in class. Fuck off.