Who tops?

**deep inhale**

**Deep exhale**

Okay, so, first off, THIS WAS A REQUEST! I haven't seen anything from Zeddyzi saying that they are uncomfortable with people putting the characters in *ehem* intimate positions (hell, they made a body pillow of Stone-), so yeah.

IT MIGHT GET GRAPHIC, SO MINORS DNI!!!

Stone: he tops. If you try to flip the script on him and top him, he will just chuckle and flip you right back to the bottom. Also, if you do try and top him... Let's just say that a wheelchair is a great investment.

Vinnie: She does. Though, she is a switch, so she doesn't mind having the tables turned occasionally and having you take control.

Skipp: You are. The poor boi will not even try to top you, he's just letting you take all of the control.

Ditch: He is. And it doesn't matter where it is. Hell, he doesn't care if any of his men are there watching. If he's in the mood, he will take you wherever you stand.

Pebble: He is. Again though, he is a switch, so he wouldn't mind letting you top :3. He does find it kinda funny when you do though.
_______________

A/N:
IF YALL SEE A TWEET OR STM SAYING THAT ZEDDY DOESN'T WANT THEIR CHARACTERS IN SEXUAL SHIT, TELL ME, AND ILL TAKE THIS DOWN!

ALSO, THE TROLLS THREE SOUNDTRACK SLAPS, AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE