Omegaverse (oneshot)

(as requested by someone ^_^ if you have any ideas for a dybaldo Oneshot/storyline you'd like to read about feel free to comment or send me a msg <3 )

Mine

Paulo was admiring himself in the mirror when he heard the door click open, and his face lit up with an excited smile: He's been waiting impatiently for his alpha to get back home from training to show him his new hair.

Not that he's done any drastic changes, the length was still the same way he -and Cris- liked it, long enough to be caressed and played with -and of course pulled and grabbed- by the older. The blond highlights were the change he always wanted to make, though, and it turned out even better than he had imagined.

- " Paulino.. dónde estas? " (where are you?) He heard Cris call out. 

- " In the room, daddy! "  He giggled, hoping the older would read the inviting tone of his voice. He'd usually be the one to obediently greet his alpha by the door, like the perfect little malewife he was, often with a kiss that helped absorb whatever pent up stress Cris had from work or training. He hoped his little "surprise" would do it, this time, and he knew it did from the lustrous look on Cris' face as soon as his eyes fell on him..

- " Whoa... " He thrived inside the room, leaving the door open behind.

- " What'd you think? " Paulo asked enthusiastically as the older approached him, " How do I look? "

- " ... Like a fuckin' doll " Cris spoke in awe like a man witnessing the world's eighth wonder, which was technically the case: his Omega has managed to look even more breathtakingly beautiful than he already was. He wrapped both muscled arms around the boy's small body, and Paulo yelped as the alpha's large hands gripped his behind without warning, thrusting their bodies against each other's.
" Give daddy a kiss. " He ordered, and the boy instantly complied, pressing his rosey lips against the man's half opened mouth, a small moan escaping him as the hands at his butt squeezed possessively tighter.

- " How was training? " He hugged the older's waist, staring up at him coquettishly.

- " Fine. Just not as fun without the prettiest boy in the team." He bit Paulo's nose, eliciting a childish giggle from him. It was the first day of his omega's heat cycle, hence why he had to skip that day's training session.

- " Did anyone ask why I wasn't there? "

- " Oh they know... "

- " -Daddy! " Paulo whined shyly, hiding his face in Cris' chest. The older chuckled:

- " I'm kidding, baby. Told them you were sick. " He stared down at his omega's head that was still pressed against him, " .. How are you feeling so far? "

- " Just a lil' dizzy. " Paulo buried his face further in the middle of Cris' broad chest, breathing in the cologne and the manly scent of his alpha. " N-need you, daddy.. "