Idol -part 11-

explicit language (are we even surprised)

" Great training session today, guys.. "

Cris spoke over the chatter that filled the changing rooms, voices slowly fading away as the guys turned their attention at him, " We've got a big game ahead of us tomorrow, and we need this win, as I'm sure you all know.. We need to make up for last time, and I believe we will, I believe in us-... "

~Paulo listened as the man went on, unable to hold back an admiring smile at the way everyone's eyes were glued to Cristiano. Even though Paulo himself was the team captain, it didn't bother him one bit to see Cris take the lead, the man was born to be a leader.

It has been a few days since his and Cris' "private" meeting with the coach, and ever since then Paulo felt as if a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders: The man made it clear he was too content with what Juve's "power duo" has been doing on the pitch to care about what they did outside the pitch, which was good; and he seemed completely unaware of what they did to each other's behind closed doors, which was great.

Still, the two agreed to be more careful, as of that day, and they impressively managed to. Despite the burning longing to just risk it all and go for it whenever they found themselves all alone, whenever the showers seemed too empty and welcoming, whenever they needed a 'boost up' after a training session, they did manage to have control.

And Paulo would be lying if he said he didn't like it.

Because whenever they got to meet in his place or Cris' later,away from everyone's eyes, all the built-up lust would engulf them in a heavenly bliss of pleasure. Sure they'd sneak in a quick kiss in public, a squeeze or a teasing butt-slap, but the wait, the anticipation, the secrecy made it all more delicious~

Paulo's focus landed back on the changing rooms, where Cris was still giving his little motivational speech, and his smile widened affectionately as he watched the passion of the game enhance every single detail of the man's already handsome face.
Then with the teammate's claps and enthusiastic cheerings as Cris finished talking, their eyes met and mirrored the smiles on their faces.

That was going to be one of those delicious nights, and they both knew it.

**

Not only did Paulo get back on his feet like he was expected to, the following day on the game, but he also granted his team their first goal after long, stressful minutes.

" VAMOSSSS! "

The crowd cheered as Paulo ran towards them, and although his mind was fogged up with adrenaline and excitement he had a clear vision of what he wanted to do: He jumped in the air doing Cris' signature sííí célébration accompanied with his own hand-mask one, and the crowd's joyous cheers seemed to get impossibly louder at that.

Cris' smile as he ran towards him for a hug spoke volumes.. A knowing, grateful smile that wordlessly told the boy he got the memo. He knew that goal was dedicated to him..