Idol -part 4-

Paulo spent the next 2 days studying his teammates faces, the looks they gave him, the undertones of their voices; and to his great relief it seemed like they had no clue Cris was screwing the shit out of him against the bathroom wall, 2 days ago,...

Paulo spent the next 2 days studying his teammates faces, the looks they gave him, the undertones of their voices; and to his great relief it seemed like they had no clue Cris was screwing the shit out of him against the bathroom wall, 2 days ago, in a steam of a hot shower..

He was sure of it, cause he knew these guys too well; they weren't exactly the discreet type. If they had any idea of what happened he would've heard of it by now, but they simply didn't.

They were all focused on the game they'll be playing in Barcelona, in a few days..

And he knew he should be ,too, but he couldn't bring himself to it. The boy was over the moon.
Cause unlike the first kiss they shared and the mystery and awkwardness which followed, this time was different: Hasty kisses stolen from each other's lips whenever they're alone, whenever they had a chance, hungry touches lingering on each other's bodies for a bit too long whenever they hugged, texting til they can't keep their eyes opened...

They talked, a lot. He could see it in the older teammate's eyes, a geniune interest whenever he opened up in front of him, a growing fascination by his skills and his outgoing personality.

All in all, the more he spent time with the Portuguese man the more he felt his own infamous "💎" nickname was growing on him, he's never felt more like a precious gem in his life.

. . .

"Paulo... Federico... Over here"

Gigi Buffon called for the younger players. They were minutes away from getting on the airplane, and Cristiano was a bit late. It wasn't a big deal, though, the pilot and the flight attendants were all ready to wait as long as they get the promised photos and autographs.

- "What is it? "

Paulo asked Buffon, purposely ignoring Fed standing in front of him. The blond player was, as well, looking only at Buffon's face as the goalkeeper stood between the two of them.

- "Come on, shake each other's hands. "

- " What is this, a fuckin treaty?" Federico mocked, then regretted it as Buffon shot him a glance with no hint of humor in it.

- " I'll tell you what this is. We're on our way to play a very big game against a very big team, and you both know who's gonna be playing.. " they did know who he was referring to, of course. Lionel Messi, Cristiano's sworn rival. ".. Everyone's counting on us, the media is going to be all over this match.. And the last thing we need to be dealing with is this... Highschool drama... So shake each other's fuckin hands and let's put this shit behind our backs. "

- " I'm willing to apologize. " Paulo put out his hand for a handshake."As long as he does, as well . "

Buffon looked at Federico who contemplated for a few seconds before grabbing the Argentinian boy's hand.