𝟎𝟑 𝐱 𝟏𝟐

03 x 12

𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

george's dad had, had his surgery. it went well for the most part. right now, meredith, cristina, izzie and olivia were all stood watching meredith's father.

"how am i related to that man." she wondered.

"what do you mean?" cristina frowned.

"look at him, he's a mess." meredith commented as they all witnessed the man spill his coffee over himself and the floor as he spoke on the phone.

"yeah..?" izzie drawled, unsure on why meredith was questioning it.

"i mean, he's a disaster. a stammering, mumbling, clumsy disaster with whom i have absolutely nothing in common. not one thing." she listed.

olivia chuckled to herself, "sorry mer but, i can't deny the relation."

"what?" the woman shot back, eyes wide.

"you do your own share of stammering yourself." cristina agreed.

"that nervous talking thing you do it's actually a lot like him." izzie added.

"no it's not." meredith denied, shaking her head.

"plus that messy thing.." cristina voiced, frowning as she watched the man before her.

"totally." izzie nodded.

"you're the messy one." meredith accused as she looked at cristina.

"no," the woman denied, "my apartments messy, my locker's messy, but i am not messy." she emphasised before continuing, "sometimes you have food and stuff in your hair."

"yeah. food. bandaids on your face." izzie piped up. "i can still see the indentation from the nose strip you were wearing last night."

"you are in a relationship with no words." meredith looked to cristina before looking at izzie, "you are a millionaire in $20 shoes." she rounded on olivia next, "and you keep giving heart eyes to mcsteamy. so whatever." she hissed before storming off.

the three stayed behind and watched meredith's dad for a little longer, "she's just like him." cristina smirked.

olivia nodded "totally."

~~~

olivia was sitting at a lunch table waiting for meredith and cristina to join her, she saw callie sit next to addison and start rambling about george.

liv didn't want to listen in and she tried her hardest not to but when addison began speaking, her jaw dropped and she couldn't stop herself any more.