𝟎𝟐 𝐱 𝟐𝟓

02 x 25

17 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴

olivia and her intern buddies were all in joe's bar watching derek and preston play darts. cristina scoffed upon seeing the cardio surgeon throw the dart at the board harshly, the end sticking in the board. "he's picturing my face. he's totally picturing that dart puncturing my skull." olivia let out a small laugh as she listened to the asians words.

dr burke flexed and cristina mockingly copied the mans actions. "look at that." the woman scoffed once again. derek took the darts from the man and harshly threw them at the dart board too, glaring at meredith as he did so.

"woah. bit harsh." olivia frowed at her friend as he threw another dart.

"derek..." izzie began, "derek is picturing you." she concluded, glancing at the tall blonde next to her.

"he called me a whore. he lost the right to picture me." meredith scowled.

"so i fall asleep during sex, so what?" cristina rambled, burke looked at the woman and she shouted out "ass!" across the bar, meredith doing the same to derek.

"oh, ass! hey!" izzie greeted alex as he came over to the group with a cheeky smile on her face.

"isobel stevens has left the hospital. does this mean heart patient dude finally kicked it?" alex snarled.

"hey, watch it. that's my fake uncle you're talking about." olivia shoved the man playfully. denny duquette was her fathers childhood best friend and the girl had often visited the man growing up. she wasn't sure how she felt about the denny and izzie situation but the man seemed happy so she didn't express her opinion.

"i'm sorry, this section of the bar is for surgeons." izzie gestured to the area they occupied, "we don't socialise with gynecologists." she fake smiled.

the group, including alex and joe, began laughing heartily before the karev man walked off. "george!" izzie called upon seeing their intern friend come over. the others all cheered as the man came and sat down next to olivia. izzie, cristina and meredith gave a half hearted "hi" to callie however olivia smiled at the woman.

olivia and callie got on well, they didn't talk much but the blonde girl had no issue with callie and george being together. she didn't really understand why the others did either.

~~~

dr burke and dr webber walked into the ER as olivia and the other interns were treating patients with gun shot wounds, as olivia was patching a guy up, she thought about how shitty it would be to get shot. she wondered what the pain was like, was it a sting or a burn?

she was pulled out of her thought however when dr. burke came over to her, "olivia, you're with me." he spoke as he held up a container. it was the container they would be using for denny's new heart. "dr yang can finish this." he smiled at the girl.

she nodded and began following the man up to the roof and onto the helipad. burke knew what denny meant to the girl and she was a good intern so he decided to take her with him. both alex and cristina chased after the pair and begged the attending to take them too however the man denied.