𝟎𝟐 𝐱 𝟐𝟔

02 x 26

𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦

miranda bailey was scared. she was used to situations like this but she'd never experienced it with one of her interns or someone she was close to.

luckily, other doctors were there to help her get both olivia and burke onto a gurney each, but internally, she was panicking.

"how bad is it?" dr webber asked the woman as she came into the hospital doors with dr burke.

"he's got a GSW to the right shoulder, dr thomas has a GSW to the bottom l-left of her abdomen." she stuttered out.

"dr thomas?" dr webber questioned, hearing the name but not wanting to believe it. "olivia thomas?"

unable to speak, the woman confirmed that man's suspicions with a small nod. sure enough, said girl was wheeled through the doors, blood gushing out the wound, coating her scrub top in the red liquid. "they've lost a lot of blood." another doctor called.

"get them into trauma one and keep the blinds closed, yangs on the floor." dr webber ordered, he watched bailey go with burke before he turned to the doctors with olivia, "go get her in there."

they quickly complied and wheeled the girl into the room. dr burke was sitting up and thrashing around. "you need to lay down. you lost a lot of blood." dr webber urged.

"i'm fine. let go. i'm fine. i have a patient that i have to go check on." dr burke begged, his arm limp by his side.

"no, no, no. you are the patient. lay down." bailey ordered sternly as she held a gauze over olivia's bullet wound.

"dr bailey... when did you get here?" burke giggled as he laid back down. webber gave the woman a look.

"page shepherd." he ordered, not thinking how much of an effect olivia would have on the neurosurgeon.

as ordered, the woman paged said man and soon enough he came through the doors, he froze however when his eyes landed on olivia's pale and bleeding figure.

his eyes widened massively however he quickly shook his head and got to work. right after derek entered, the door opened once again, this time a worried and confused cristina stood in the doorway.

"you're shot?" she gasped, eyes not yet noticing olivia.

"cristina?" burke slurred out.

"get back to your station." dr webber ordered from his place next to the bleeding intern. now, cristinas eyes fell on olivia and they widened even more, the colour draining from her face as she took in the sight of not only her bloody boyfriend, but also now her bloody friend.

"they're both shot?" she almost shouted out.

"yang, we got it. it's okay." bailey urged.

"that guy shot you both." she panicked before rushing off back to her trauma room.

dr bailey and derek were gently turning olivia over to check if there was any exit wounds, "okay, no exit wound." dr bailey groaned out, coming to the unfortunate conclusion that the bullet was still somewhere in her interns abdomen.