𝟎𝟑 𝐱 𝟎𝟓

03 x 05

𝘰𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵

olivia joined her friends in the locker room for the first time in weeks, the girl was currently french braiding her hair as she listened to meredith speak about izzie.

"she's losing it. she almost battered and deep friend and 8.5 million dollar check this morning."  the blonde told.

"that kind of money, i'd buy my own hospital and stock it full of sick people. valvuloplasties and ruptured aneurysms." cristina smirked at the thought.

"you're a psycho, you know that right?" george smiled.

"i'm not the one with an 8.5 million dollar check i won't cash." cristina shrugged.

"stop taking about me. i'm fine." a voice, izzie, called out from behind a locker. anger flashed in olivia's eyes and she quickly walked out of the room before she hurt izzie.

she couldn't be around the woman after what she'd done. olivia felt as if she'd attack her or something. after she killed denny and was one of the reasons why liv got shot, the twenty two year old couldn't be any where near the model unless she wanted a broken nose.

olivia went and found bailey before the other interns, minus izzie thankfully, soon joined them. "M & M in fifteen minutes, people." the resident informed as they all gathered around her.

"wait... we get to go to M & M?" alex raised his brows.

"even if we haven't finished our rounds?" george probed, an unsure look on his face.

"even if. i want all of you at the M & M today." the woman nodded and turned to walk away.

"yes!" alex exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air from delight. the woman span back around and gave the man an unamused look.

"people die in this hospital on our watch. once a month we meet to discuss how our actions as physicians contributed to the deaths. this is a serious exercise." the woman scolded, a frown on her lips as the group all shared guilty expressions.

"george, alex, you guys get seats, olivia, mer and i will get snacks." cristina quickly ordered, alex smiling at the woman and george nodding in understanding.

the group all stayed put while alex was called over to talk to a couple and their baby, once he joined them again, meredith asked the man a question.

"does that woman have breast cancer? what is she, 30 years old?" the blonde wondered.

"it's a new baby. probably thought the lump was a milk duct." alex told the four, each of them holding amused looks as to where he knew that from, he quickly understood and explained, "you learn things on the vagina squad."