𝟎𝟑 𝐱 𝟏𝟎

03 x 10

𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞

over the last few days, george's dad had been admitted to the hospital, burke had a hand tremor and olivia and mark were getting closer.

over the last few days, they'd been stealing glances at each other in the hallway when they thought the other wasn't looking, mark often found himself standing next to the girl and edging his way closer when ever she was on his service. they'd also been going to the bar quite a bit together.

of course, none of her intern friends or derek knew, the neuro surgeon would probably end up killing mark.

as of now though, the interns were all in the locker room talking about the cristina and burke scandal. olivia was stood leaning against a locker, listening in as she tired her scrub pants tighter so they didn't fall down. they were a little big after all.

"maybe she'll be on 'look, don't touch' patrol. at least i'd have some company." izzie muttered as she tied her shoe laces.

"whatever she gets, i hope it's bad. really bad."alex evilly smirked as he put his lab coat on.

"she made a mistake. we all..." meredith began, attempting to defend her friend however george was quick to cut in.

"mistake? she was going to let burke, burke with the shaky hand, operate on my father." the man reminded. then cristian walked in and the group all went quiet.

the woman looked at george who was glaring at her, "could you stop looking at me like that? it's creepy and it makes me feel like you haven't been fed." she probed, the group all dispersed, leaving cristina and meredith alone.

as the group walked out, alex went to talk to olivia, whom still hadn't been talking to him, "liv. what is going on? you're not talking to me."

"glad you've noticed." the woman scoffed as they all walked out following bailey. alex went to talk again but dr montgomery interrupted and pulled meredith aside to be on her service.

"liv please." the man muttered as they all followed dr bailey into a room.

"shut up. stop talking to me." the girl growled, entering harold o'malleys room behind bailey.

george hugged his mother and the woman began speaking as she pulled out of the embrace, "i put out some breakfast in case you kids haven't eaten yet."

"score." alex smirked turning to go for the food however bailey stopped him.

"hey, ready for the big day, pops?" george's brothers walked in the room before spotting the food and rushing to grab some.

"alright, let's make this fast, people. i have a day. which one of the interns is mine?" dr hahn entered the room, glancing at the group.