chapter 7: montage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TW EMOTIONAL

"Jimmy!" MatPat greets him from the landing of the stairs. "You're back!" Markiplier adds, smiling.

"Yes" Jimmy confirms. "So... lets get kidnapping!!"
"What." The boys say.
"I mean, let's find the people for the BEST VIDEO EVER!!"
"YEAAAAA!!!" The boys cheer loudly.

Markiplier and Kris and Nolan decide to go find YouTubers on the street.
MatPat and Jimmy and Tommy and Ninja go find Dhar Mann and Ryan Trajan.
The Husbands (Karl and Quackity and SapNap) go to find Sam and Cobly.
Chandler is at home keeping watch of George and Dream who are probably (definitely) making out somewhere.
BadBoyHalo goes to find his friend he mentioned earlier.
(Probably forgtting someine bit idgaf)

MATPAT GROUP POV.

"So we can just walk up to Dhar Manns studio???" Jimmy asks in a questioning manner.
"Yep. I break in all the time!" Ninja explains, because of his awesometastic ninja skills.
"Uh, okay." MatPat says confused a little. he was not looking in the correct directon, and walked into a brick wall.
"Oh!! We're here!!!" Jimmy exclaimed, ignoring Matthew Patrick's pain.

"Hey Dhar Mann fam!" Dhar Manns surfer like voice rang through the boys ears

"Hey bro!" MatPat exclaimed, his nose broken as he high fives him awesometastically. "How's a going?"
"Great! The protesters still freaking hate me, but that's okay cause I'm rich!!"
"Word." Jimmy agrees, smiling.
"Anyway, will you be in the BEST VIDEO EVER?" Ninja asked, hyped.
"Yeah I guess lmao." Dhar Mann says, unfased.
"Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  The boys cheer.

THE HUSBANDS POV

"Look there! A haunted house!!" SapNap exclaimed.
"Wowie zowie!!! Sam and Colby are DEFINITELY in there cause they like all that awesometastic spooky stuff ROTF!!!!!!" Quackity yells.
"SAMMMMMM!!!! COLBYYYYY!!!" Karl screams from the haunted house, and thunder crashes. Quackity screams.
"Holy crapperdoodles!!! That's so scary...!!!"
"For real girl..." SapNap agrees.
"Karl?" A voice asked from the pitch black enterance of the haunted house.

"Colby!" Karl yippees

"Colby!" Karl yippees. Colby and Sam walk towards the boys.
"What are y'all doing here??" Sam asks with a smile.
"We want you in the BEST VIDEO EVER!!" SapNap and the boys say. Sam and Colby grin. "Okay cool. That sounds awesometastic to me! What about you Sam?"
"Yea that sounds nice." Sam nods, as everyone high fives in unison.

BBH POV

"Oooohhhh CG555555" Bad sang, knocking on CG5's rusty old shacks door.
"BADDIE WADDY!!" CG5 yelled, hugging his awesometastic pal.
"Hi, wanna be in a video XD"
"Yasssss"
"K cool!!!"

CHANDLER POV

"OH DREAM~~~~~" George yelled, as kissing noises were heard upstairs.
"God I freaking hate my life." Chandler sighed, sinking into the Prime chair.

MARKIPLIER GROUP POV.

"Hey do you do YouTube?" Markiplier asks a 10 year old boy.
"Oh my gosh, is that Markiplier?!" The boy smiles. "I love your videos!!! I've watched them all you're literally my idol!!"
"Do you do YouTube." Markiplier growled.
"No, but I really hope to someday!! I hope to be just like you!" The kid smiles. "My names-"
"Then go away DUMBO." Markiplier yells, as the kid just scaredly walks away.
"Wow Mark, this has been a really successful day!" Kris smiles.

(a/n hope u like 🤭🤭)