Chapter 3: cooking with Karl and Quackty

A/N: srry my chapters have been spread out so much...I'm in school rn and the teacher is blabbering abt how xe is the best teacher ever... so I can't rlly be on my computer rn))
---

After deciding that everyone will be having sandwiches, Quackity and Karl get straight (probably not) to work!!!
"I'd like a ham sandwich please." Markiplier says.
"Too freaking bad! We're making awesometastic special sandwiches for everyone!!" Quackity exclaims, kicking Markiplier really hard in the nose for his ignorance. Karl nods. "That was a really good kick Quackity"
"Thanks Karl." Quackity thanks Karl and gives him a high five, so glad that he had such an awesometastic homie like Karl to help him through all of life's struggles.

"What's gunna be in the sandwich?" Nolan asks, as everyone bursts into laughter because it was funny for him to ask a question.
"Back to the naughty corner you go Nolan!!" Jimmy laughs, and Nolan trudges away.
"G-guys! That was really rude!!!!!!!" Markiplier pouts, which makes Dream giggle.

"Anyway, to answer Nolan's question, the sandwich is gonna be made of Rainbow bread!!! Which is banned from sobeys in Canada for food poisoning!!!" Karl smiles as he looked really awesometastically excited to be sharing his recipe. "Also, inside with be Karl Gummies™, macaroni and cheese ham, as well as some aged cheddar! Doesn't that sound delish?!" Karl speaks again, as everyone ooo's and aaa's at the thought. This made Karl super duper happy because his homies meant the world to him.

As Quackity and Karl made the awesometastic sandwiches, Jimmy couldn't help but feel really sad because he saw some Prime in the fridge, which was Jake Pails favorite drink ever. "Sigh......" Jimmy sighs, looking at the bottle.
"Jimmy, you okay?" George approaches him, closing Twitter for once and not being a predator towards children for a few minutes of his life. "You seem kinda down..."
"Yeah I'm okay..." Jimmy admits, lying. George scowled.
"You're lying..." George was getting really mad at him lying.
"I just... miss my boyfriend... well... ex boyfriend ..." Jimmy finally says.

"I understand your pain" George replies, gazing at dreams behind quarters. "I'm about 6 feet away from Dream right now, and I think I might burst into tears. But the advice I'll give you is that, just get over it" George smiled.
"Thanks George. That helped so much. You're an awesometastic friend." Jimmy said sincerely, as him and George high five, before George returns to Twitter.

"Ohhhhhh Jimmmmyyy!~" Karl called in a sing song voice. "Your sandwich is ready!!!!" Quackity finished Karl's sentence, throwing the awesometastic sandwich at Jimmy's face. "Thanks." Jimmy beams, consuming the sandwich as the other boys consume their own.
"I'm super duper glad you enjoyed our sandwich." Karl grin widens. "Here Nolan, I made one extra small just like you!"
"Thanks Karl!!!!" Nolan smiled really widely, taking the miniature sandwich and eating it, still in the corner.

"Let's get back to business guys!" MatPat exclaims, clasping his hands together. "I was thinking, what about inviting Ryan Train too?"
"Yeah he's pretty cool" Markiplier grins loudly, really excited to meet such a powerful man.
"What about... PewDiePie...?" Tommy mutters, in his normal shy, quiet, and innocent personality. Ninjas eyes sparkle.
"Tommy. That is such an awesometastic suggestion. I'm so happy you would say that. You're meds really are helping. I can't believe how much you've grown, and how strong and powerful you've become. You're awesometastic my guy. Bring it in." Ninja squeezes Tommy real tight as Tommy has zero reaction at all.

But little did they know, someone heard about the BEST VIDEO EVER...

(A/N guys, get this to 10000 reads and I'll ask out ny
cresh/gen🩷🩷🩷🩷))