chapter 6: Jimmy's forgiveness

"You think a SORRY is gonna cut it?!" Jimmy's voice raises as he scowls.
"Look Jimmy..." Jake begins saying.
"I don't wanna hear it!"
"Jimmy give him a chance...!!" MatPat looks at him. "Please?!" Jake pleaded.
"Naurt until you admit what you've done...!"
"Look..." Jake sighs.

"I was a bad girl, I did some bad things." Jake sighed, looking away. "I swear I did it all for fun, IT MEANT NOTHING.!" Jake pleaded.
"Oh sure, it never happen!! It was a secret!!" Jimmy mocks. "Like when a tree falls in the forest NO ONE hears it!" He shouts.
"It was just another late night, another crazy mood...!" Jake frowns, trying to convince Jimmy.
"But you didn't think twice?!"
"I didn't know what it would do to you!!" Jake yells, almost crying. "I was a wild child!"
"You always knew it." Jimmy glares, turning away. "It was a MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU BLEW IT!"
"Thou shall not lie, thou shall not cheat!" Jimmy looks back at him, stepping towards him as he says these words. "Thou shall not get caught..."
"Or you'll end up just like me..." Jake muttered, stepping back.
"KARMAS A BITCH. YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER." Jimmy and the boys scream, except from MatPat. You could hear a faint."language!" from BadBoyHalo.
"If I had ONE WISH, I WOULD'VE NEVER EFFED AROUND!" Jake cries.
"When he saw the pics of you and her..." Chandler said to him.
"We could see the knife twist!" Kris shouts with Karl.
"Karmas a BITCH!" The Mr. beast crew screams (Karl and Kris and Chandler and Jimmy and Nolan)..
"And it's with you right now..." Jimmy says to him.

"Jimmy... I..." Jake stuttered. "I'm... so sorry..."
"Just... get out." Jimmy says, about to cry. "Please?!"
Jake says nothing, and leaves, taking his rob which was on the counter.

"Jimmy are you okay.?" Chandler asks, as Karl and Kris and Nolan look at him worried, the boys close behind.
"I... I just need some time alone right now." Jimmy weeps, running up to his room. "WAHHHHH"
"Poor Jimmy...." Quackity says.
"Yeah..." Ninja says as well.

Jimmy ran up to his room, which looked like this:

And immediately grabbed his dream blob plushie and started sobbing hard, staining his money bedsheets

And immediately grabbed his dream blob plushie and started sobbing hard, staining his money bedsheets. "WAAAAAAHHHH" He wailed. Maybe this video wasn't such a good idea... maybe he should... give up... on YouTube.
"I should quit" He states, feeling not too awesometastic right now.

"Jimmy?" He heard from the door.
"Wh...what" He mumbles, sniffing up his gooey snot and looking at the door. It was his friends Kris and Karl and Chandler. Nolan was also there.
"Hey" Kris smiled softly, sitting down next to her most awesometastic friend, Jimmy. "Are you okay?"
"Ye...yea I'm okay..." Jimmy sniffs, his eyes bright, and a violent shade of red.
"Stop lying" Chandler frowned loudly. "Tell us what's wrong."
"I just... *sniff* feel like nothing ever since Jake cheated on me..." Jimmy admitted, blowing his nose on Karl's really nice and expensive shirt that complemented his skinny body really nicely which made him look super awesometastic and attractive.
"Who did he even cheat on you with?" Nolan asks, as Kris rubbed Jimmy's back.
"S...s...Seanie Dew..." Jimmy says, as everyone gasped.
"THE HIT STARDEW VALLEY SLASH PLANTS VS ZOMBIES SLASH HOLLOW KNIGHT SLASH OTHER GAMES PLAYER?!!" Karl gasped.
"Y...yeah" Jimmy sighs.
"I'm sorry about that Jimmy..." Kris says sincerely. "But who can resist that mustache y'know?"
"Yeah I know..." Jimmy dreamily sighs. "Like look at this really hot picture....!" Jimmy shows his phone lockscreen.

"So hot

"So hot..." Chandler mutters. "Anyway, you shouldn't be mad. Seanie is so much hotter! And you know it!"
"You're right..." Jimmy smiles. "Thanks guys. You're the most awesometastic friends ever."
"So you're not quitting on the video?!?!" Nolan said, really excited.
"Sure as heck!" Jimmy cheers. "Now come on, let's start the...

BEST VIDEO EVER!!!!"