Chepter 2: Markiplier has joined the battle

The gang of Mr Beast and Kris and Nolan and Karl and Sapnap and Quackity and Dream and George and Ninja and MatPat and Chandler soon got straight (jk it was pretty gay) into work on recruiting more awesometastic YouTubers.

MatPat decided to contact his good old buddy Dhar Mann, while Karl and Sapnap and Quackity and Tommy and Dream and George decided to not talk to anyone else in their awesometastic friend group called the Drem es em pee, and instead contacted Cocomelon, Sapnap and Karl and Quackity's favorite channel to watch together as homies.

Meanwhile, Jimmy and Nolan decided to have a awesome sword fight in the backyard.
"I'M GONNA GET YA" Nolan screamed, using his foam sword and pretending to slash Jimmy in two, but accidentally hit him in the eye.
"YOU. HIT. MY. EYE." Jimmy started crying really loud.
"Omg... I'm so sorry Jimmy it's oka-"
"IT'S NOT OKAY! IT'S NOT OKAY AT ALL!" Jimmy sobbed back. "YOU'RE SO MEAN!!"

"Woah... what's going on out here boys?!" Kris came through the screen door, with a tall, brunette, and what most call attractive man was close behind him. His amazing looks and stubbled beard reminisced our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ.

"JESUS" Nolan screamed.
"LANGUAGE!" Badboyhalo appeared from a bush.
"NO BUT IT'S ACTUALLY JESUS!!!!!" Nolan screamed again.
"Oh okay, hi Jesus :)"
"That ain't Jesus, Nolan." Kris laughed, as Jimmy continued sobbing on the floor. "It's our favorite boy, Markiplier! For the BEST VIDEO EVER!"
"Oh..." Nolan sighed, looking down at Jimmy's crying self. "Hi Markiplier..." Nolan said degrudgeingly.
"MARKY?!" Jimmy gasped, hyped up as he wiped the gooey snot and tears from his face, leaping into his good friends arms. Markiplier giggled really cutely, hitting him.
"Oh you!" Jimmy giggled back.

Now that Markiplier was part of the video, everyone was super excited now. Also, Dream bribed Badboyhalo to join too, with a really awesometastic muffin. Badboyhalo then told everyone that his really awesometastic friend was also really cool and could join if he got a muffin too. Dream said "okay" to that.

The morning went on, and it was finally lunch time. Everyone was really excited for lunch time, and it was Quackity and Karl's turn to cook.

(A/N My husbands 😍😍😍)

"What you do eat want?" Karl asks, his face with a really big awesometastic smile.
"Muffin" Badboyhalo said.
"I didn't ask" Ninja says, kicking Bad really hard which made Badboyhalo laugh because it was pretty funny.
"I could really go for some rocks right now." Tommy spoke up. This made Ninjas eyes go really wide, wider than the big spoon Quackity was holding. "Tommy... I'm so proud of you for speaking up about what you would like to eat. You're social anxiety, depression, bipolar, blindness, breast cancer, schizophrenia, lung cancer, PTSD, ADHD, autism, and testicular cancer meds really have paid off. I'm so happy you're speaking up. I never have been more proud. I love you bro." Ninja said with a really sincere and sweet tone which made everyone smile.

With that, everyone decided that it would be best to not listen to Tommy and have sandwiches.

(A/N super proud of this one! I rlly hope this hets piblisjed someday... thanks for readjng!!!!!!!!!!!)