Chapter - 37

Ignore my grammatical mistakes
Hope you like the chapter ♡
Don't forget to comment and like (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

Enjoy (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆
______________________

Taehyung is lying on the bed in the dark room. He has closed all the doors and windows, he wants to be in the dark for a while, he wants to be alone for a bit.

He is lying upright on the bed staring at the dark ceiling and thinking about all the unexpected things that have happened in his life.

No, there are no tears in his eyes. His tears have dried up, If anything he feels right now is that he is suffocating, he wants to get out of here but is that even possible.

The answer is no. He knows very well that he cannot get out from here even if he wants to.

Before he knew it, his life had fallen apart in the blink of an eye, He can no longer feel happiness like before, he can't laugh openly, he has lost his power of understanding. That's why he sometimes gets scared, confused, nervous before doing something. He is getting numb day by day.

Today's incident is the proof of it, he will never forget the way he was humiliated by outsiders, Today he could not say anything from his side, he could not stand up for himself.

If he was the old taehyung he would have avenged his own humiliation. They thought twice before saying anything to him. He is realizing that he is getting weaker day by day. His confidence and boldness are disappearing from him. If he stays here any longer he will go crazy for sure.

Thinking of these, he buried his face in the pillow and began to cry.

He wants to go home, lay his head on his father's chest and sleep. Now he misses the quarrels with his brother, he misses his mother's scolding. He also misses his friends too.

He wants to go to his safe place. Where he can live according to his own, where no one will judge him, where he can laugh and enjoy, where he doesn't have to think before saying or doing anything.

While crying, suddenly his eyes drifted to a photo frame of Jungkook, Taehyung can clearly see Jungkook's smiling image from here. Seeing this smiling picture of him, his eyes immediately became red in anger. He was so angry that he quickly got out of bed and threw Jungkook's photo frame on the floor. The glass of the photo frame was shattered, the broken glass was scattered here and there on the floor.

"I hate you! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!"
"I am like this because of you, I will never forgive you"
"NEVER!"
________________________

Jungkook is burning with anger as he jumps out of his chair and walks out of namjoon's room straight to Olivia's room.

On the way to Jungkook, the others were confused by his angry face, but jin and jimin didn't, they understand very well what was going to happen.

He aggressively open Olivia's door and entered, then he stomped over to her.

Olivia is surprised to see jungkook at first but she soon regains her composure as she quickly fixes her hair and pulls her dress down to reveal her cleavage.

"Hey jungkook what are you doing here?" She said seductively while eyeing jungkook up and down. He bit his lip as her eyes drifted between Jungkook's legs. ( Besharam ladki 😏 )

But for her surprise, Jungkook grabs her hand tightly and drags her with him.

"Jungkook what are you doing?, leave my hand please it's hurting!" But jungkook didn't listen to her and dragged her down.

"Jungkook plea-" Before she could say anything Jungkook silenced her with a hard glare.

Jungkook brought her down and slammed her to the floor. Olivia cries out in pain at his's inhumanity.