Chapter - 35

Ignore my grammatical mistakes
Hope you like the chapter ♡
Don't forget to comment and like (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

Enjoy (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆
______________________

It's breakfast time so everyone is sitting at the dining table waiting for their food to be served. Jungkook is eagerly sitting when he will eat taehyung's hand cooked food, this is his favorite time after all.

Even if Taehyung makes the same food over and over again, he's willing to eat it, no matter how good or bad it is.

He was sitting with a bunny smile on his face and his doe eyes were continuously looking at the kitchen, suddenly someone placed a bowl in front of him with thud sound.

He looked to the side confused and saw Olivia standing next to him, baring her thirty-two teeth.

Jungkook's smile instantly vanishes at the sight of her, he gets annoyed and says to her in a annoyed tone.

"What is this?!"

"This is gajar's halwa, eat it and enjoy it, I made it for you with my own hands."Olivia said in her shy voice while tugging her hair behind her ear.

"You're a liar, you said you made it for the whole family and now you saying you made it just for jungkook!" Jin told him as he left the kitchen with a mischievous smile on his lips.

"A-Actually I thought jungkook is the youngest so-"

Jungkook spoke up before Olivia complete her sentence.

"No thanks! I don't like to eat sweet things in the morning"

Olivia lost all her excitement in a moment and stopped smiling and told him "Just eat it for once jungkook, I burned my own hands and cooked it for you" Olivia moves closer to him pretending to show her hand but Jungkook doesn't see her hand and instead moves the bowl in front of him and gets up from the chair.

"TAEHYUNG!, I'm getting late for my office please serve my food quickly!" Jungkook angrily said while tighten his jaw.

He didn't want to talk to taehyung like this, instead he wanted to start his day well by eating taehyung's cooking,by seeing his beautiful face but this girl made his mood worse as always. Seeing her, his whole body was on fire.

But Taehyung didn't answer, he wanted Jungkook to eat that food. He wants to see his face after eating that food.

It's must be hilarious, He is very amused by this thought.

Jungkook goes to call Taehyung again but he cutt off by grandma.

"Olivia is requesting you so much, just taste it for once kook"

Jungkook goes to protest grandmother's words, but now his mother says, "grandma is right, eat it once and see if you don't like it then don't eat it."

Olivia began to nodded her head eagerly at their words.

Seeing Jungkook's helpless state makes Taehyung happy. This is what he wanted, Jungkook always annoys him so he should be punished like this.

Jungkook sat down on the chair with great annoyance and picked up a spoon that was next to him and was about to taste the food just then his eyes go to Jimin he sees Jimin trying to say something to him but Taehyung is holding his mouth not letting him say anything. But still jimin is signaling something with his eyes.

He takes one look at the food and then back at jimin and taehyung he sees taehyung with a mischievous smile on his lips.

Hmmm...there is definitely something wrong with this food.