Chapter - 34

Ignore my grammatical mistakes
Hope you like the chapter ♡
Don't forget to comment and like (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

Enjoy (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆
______________________

A man is sitting on his chair and working on the laptop on the table, his sleepy eyes are looking at the laptop screen and his tired hands are hurriedly typing something on the keyboard.
A couple of finished coffee mugs are placed on the table.

He has a coffee mug close at hand as he types and sips to keep himself awake. Just then he heard a faint voice from behind him.

"Jagi"

Mingyu turned around and saw Seol In Ah standing by the door.

"Honey! You haven't slept yet?You should sleep early it's late already" Mingyu worriedly said

"How can I sleep if my dear husband is still awake?" Seol in ah stepped forward and brushed the hair from Mingyu's forehead.

"You look very tired, the rest of the work will be done in the morning, let's go to sleep"

"No, I can't sleep now, I have some important work that I have to do by tonight" Mingyu said hurriedly and turned his attention to his work again.

"Leave the rest to mr Lee and he will handle it" Seol in ah turned Mingyu's face towards her.

"You don't understand! I can't trust anyone. I don't understand what is happening in my company someone is leaking our company's secret data and I'm not able to find them, My every meeting is getting canceled too and if this continues our company will be bankrupt soon.!" Mingyu ruffled his hair in frustration.

"I can't stop now seol, I have to find them asap and also there is a meeting after Dewali that is very important and benifit for us, I have to make it succesful no matter what!" Mingyu said in his firm voice.

"Ok then i will help you too" Seol in ah sat down on a chair next to her husband.

"No! You don't have to help me. Staying up too late will make you feel worse"

"I won't listen to you. When I said I will help you, I mean I will" seol in ah stubbornly said while stick herself on that chair tightly"

"But-

"No buts"

"Ok meri maa!" Mingyu folded his hands and bowed his head to seol in ah.

Seol in ah laughed and Mingyu laughed along with her, Then Mingyu explained the work to her and started working himself too.

While working mingyu remembers something so he asks seol in ah, "I forgot to ask you because of the busyness of this work, did taehyung call you back once?"

Seol in ah stopped what she was doing and lowered her head and said in her low voice, "No he didn't, I called him many times but he didnt picked up"

"Is he still angry with us. Did we do something wrong by marrying him like that" Mingyu said in her guilty voice.

Seeing Mingyu sad like this, seol in ah said quickly," No we didn't do anything wrong, the situation was such that we had no choice and also we know very well that jungkook is very good and descent guy, he will take good care of our taehyung."

Seeing Mingyu remain silent, seol in ah gets up from her own chair and sits on Mingyu's lap and puts her hand on his shoulder," don't worry, Please don't get too stressed about anything."

"Taehyung will call us he can't stay mad at us for long, and don't worry too much about the meeting too, everything will be fine trust me"

"I'm very lucky to have you" Mingyu looked into Seol In Ah's eyes and said