Chapter - 36

Ignore my grammatical mistakes
Hope you like the chapter ♡
Don't forget to comment and like (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

Enjoy (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆
______________________

Long chapter ahead ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Puja is over. Everything went well, everything was perfect, there were no mistakes. Who would say that taehyung did this Puja for the first time!

Mrs Jeon is very happy, the way taehyung is handling everything alone is really admirable.
On the other hand, although grandma was impressed but she didn't express it.

Puja is over now so it's time to give prasad to everyone. Taehyung wrapped his 'achal' around his shoulders and began to distribute prasad to everyone with a plate in one hand.

Many people were jealous of Mrs. Jeon seeing Taehyung's beautiful behavior and actions and on top of that, taehyung is very beautiful too. Ofcourse Jealousy is bound to happen.

"I envy you goeun, the way you train taehyung is really impressive" said Mrs. Mishra who is close friend of Mrs. Jeon.

Others are nodded their head with her words.

Mrs. Jeon just laughed at her friend and said immediately,"I never trained him, my taehyungi was like this from the beginning, very sweet and kind" She looked at taehyung adoringly while saying this.

"You didn't train him right but still your luck is very good. Taehyung is very good looking on top of that he can do housework very well and he is perfect in all aspects, and on the other hand my bahu can't do any work properly even cut vegetables. She is just busy on the phone all day and sleeping all day." Mrs Mishra said in annoyance.

"Don't talk like this Leena she is still a child, she will learn everything slowly" Mrs jeon didn't like the way she said it about her own daughter in law. She doesn't like when someone talking bad about others, it's completely unfair.

"When will she learn when she grows old!, now it seems I made a mistake by marrying my son to her. I'm really jealous of you. If I had met Taehyung earlier, I would have married my son to him."

Mrs Jeon didn't say anything else because she knows there is no point in explaining these people, their job is to talk bad about others and judge. Their behaviour will never change.

Jungkook was walking past them when he heard mrs mishra's words he stepped in between them and said proudly,"Sorry to say aunty but taehyung is only one piece that's too only for me, You will not get him in the next life or after life" jungkook cheekily said and then winked at them before walking away.

Everyone started laughing at jungkook and mrs jeon covered her face with her hands in shyness.

She's done with his son.

_________________________

There is a lot of space right next to the Jeons' house where the food will be served, so the arrangements are being made and mr Jeon is in charge of all this.

It is a Jeon family tradition that after Puja everyone is seated and fed, no one is left out whether the person is poor or rich. Jeon family honor is also connected with it, So Mr Jeon want everything to be perfect so that nothing goes wrong.

Mr Jeon is standing and observing his workers, whether everything is working fine or something is missing. When he saw that everything was fine, he went inside the house and found that the puja was done.

He called taehyung and said, " Son, is everything is ready?"

Taehyung understood what mr jeon meant so he nodded yes. Mr. Jeon then asked the house workers to pour all the food into different different bowls. The workers also did as mr Jeon said.