Chapter - 33

Ignore my grammatical mistakes
Hope you like the chapter ♡
Don't forget to comment and like (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

Enjoy (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆
______________________

"the fvck! Why didn't you tell me about Jungkook's marriage, Why did you hide such a big thing from me?" Olivia yells into the phone in her angry voice.

"First learn to talk to your father with respect Olivia!!"The person on the other side said in his stern voice.

"Shut up! First tell me why, why did you do this to me you know very well how much I love Jungkook and how much I want him"

"Love huh! You don't love him, you're just obsessed with him!" Her father mockingly said

"I don't care if it's love or obsession for you, I just want JUNGKOOK that's it! and you have to help me"

"Don't even think about that I'm not going to help you"

"Are you hearing yourself dad, I'm your only daughter, Every time I asked for help from you, you always did it, so why not now !"

"That's, that's what I've done wrong for so long, I've spoiled you, listening to all your stupid wishes, I have given you everything you have come to ask for, but not anymore, BECAUSE OF YOU, MY NAME IS ALREADY RUINED INFORT OF JEONS!" The person on the other side of the phone shouted angrily.

" Oli! Listen to me and come home, leave Jungkook alone, he is already married,he even doesn't like you either. If you followed a married man in this way, tell me what the society will think about us. I promise you that I myself will find a good man for you and marry you with him" His father clammed up and tried to convince his daughter again but-

"NO! NO!....I won't marry any other boy I will only marry jungkook. You don't understand me dad, if you don't help me then it's ok I can help myself!" Olivia stubbornly said.

"Oli- " Before her father could say anything, she hung up and threw the phone at the wall in anger.

She sat on the bed and held the bed sheet in her fist tightly.

""I'll get that wife of yours out of this house jungkook, then I'll make you mine, you're mine only and no one else's" she gritted her teeth while breathing heavily.
_____________________

Meanwhile

Jungkook dragged Taehyung into the room and locked the door behind them.

Taehyung stood in the middle of the room cluelessly.

Suddenly jungkook grabbed taehyung's hand tightly and pinned him against the wall and stood looking at him with a different emotion that tae couldn't understand.

"Why do you leave me alone on that sofa, Don't you know that my day doesn't go well without seeing your face first in the morning?" Jungkook said with his husky voice and nuzzled his face into taehyung's neck.

Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut and started to breathing heavily.

These days, every time jungkook comes to him and does this things to him, he gets a different feeling in his body as if an electric shock has run through his whole body. He felt nervous and his stomach rumbled.

Even though Taehyung doesn't like these feelings that coming from Jungkook, it's feels wrong but at the same time right also.

He's confused, confused about his feelings.

"Hey... I'm asking you something, what are you thinking so much" jungkook softly said while jerking him a little

Jungkook's jerking brings him back to his senses