NO-ONE EGGSPECTS THE SPAINISH OPPOSITION.

Last night was

Last night was... different... than usual. Usually I spend the whole night with Mal, then end up sleeping on him but since my elimination Ive been in the mansion that Chris called his cottage.

On the topic of last night, there's two people who I really need to thank.

And someone who I need to follow up with after the kiss... Hopefully he doesn't kill me for it.

Gwen and Courtney. They defended me almost immediately when hearing the votes were unanimous. I push off the fold out bed, looking at the pillows scattered around the room from my little fit of rage last night. I pick up all the pillows and place them neatly on the bed.

I fold up the blanket and put it at the end of the bed. I double check the room to make sure it's all clean and presentable.

I walk out of the room and down that massive hallway until I reached the kitchen. Chef and Chris were talking and eating breakfast.

"Good morning, Miss Anger Management! How are you?" Chris says, poking fun at my temper tantrum.

"Yeah.. Yeah, I'm good. I'm probably gonna go see Gwen and Courtney," I respond, shaking out that bit of anger growing in my stomach again.

"Why would you want to see Courtney? Doesn't she like hate you?"

"I think she does but I want to thank her for defending me last night," I say smiling.

"Well before you go, you should 100% try the French toast chef made! It's so-oh good!" Chris says, gesturing to the spare seat, "And well we thought it would be nice to have some host-to-host-to-assistant bonding! So chef already made you some!"

I smile and laugh a little, "Okay, I'll join you guys,"

"Right so, you can't tell anyone about this challenge. Not even boyfie, okay?" Chris says firmly. I just nod my head. "Right so... I'm gonna bait them with some sweet innocent challenge and then boom. They're stealing eggs from the mutant animals from last season. But these creatures are vicious and will probably bite them. It's also tricking the lawyers."

"I... Kinda like it. Make sure to make up an excuse for why they're getting such a "nice" challenge," I suggest.

"I am so glad I kept you! You should go along with it! Be like "the inters loved testing it!" And then boom! You get to watch Duncan suffer for a whole however long it takes 'em!"

After a while of meaningless conversation, I leave to see Gwen and Courtney. I walk past the loser cabin, no signs of Mal... Well I mean, Mikes there but he's being Mike... Either way I'd rather go to him when no one's around.