Girls Night

"This is one thing I'll never miss," I sigh while sitting on the steps outside of the loser cabin

"This is one thing I'll never miss," I sigh while sitting on the steps outside of the loser cabin. Mike walks over and sits next to me.

"Yeah, we better win next time!"  Mike agrees.

"Yeah I agree dude. I can't stand these disgusting rooms.."

"Hey uhm... I wanted to ask you, Uhm... Why were you the uh... Villains?" Mike questioned

"Well, I'm friends with Gwen and possibly Scott?" I smile thinking about them. "honestly I need to get on the good side of people so they keep me around."

"Yeah, I guess you're right"

"Well... it's getting late," i yawn, pushing myself up from the stairs that are moments away from snapping. "Night Mike!"

"Night Y/N!"

I get on my bunk and lay down, trying to zen and relax so I don't become the wicked bitch of the west. The pillow felt like someone shoved rocks in it. How the hell did I sleep on these? This is so much worse than what I remember. I roll around trying to get comfy but to no avail, I can't relax. An audible groan exist my parted lips.

This
Sucked
Balls.

"Y/n?" Zoey asked

"Yeah?"

"Why are you up still?"

"I can't sleep uggh..." I start "These pillows are like rocks."

"I agree with you there..." Zoey said

"Yeah, I agree two!" Sierra said, "I'd never let my CodyKins sleep on these."

"I guess we all do!" I hear Courtney say annoyed. "We NEED to win" She continues

"Agreed!" Zoey and I say in unison

"I have CodyKins favourite colour in nail polish and more!" Sierra started "Can I paint your nails??? PLEASE!?" I was about to tell her no, mainly because she'd put photos of me on her blog. again.

"Sure!" Zoey said. I sigh and give Sierra my hand.

"What colour do you want Y/n or N/n or N/N2"

"Uhmm this colour Please?" I point to the colour, ignoring how she's made nicknames for me.

"Ooo! your nails would look SOOO good with that colour" The Cody fangirl Screeches

After an hour, Sierra finally finishes my Nails. The coloured polish spilled on the floor and on Sierras face. Yikes this was a mess

"I'm going to add this to my blog!" Sierra cheers. I groan. Putting my head in my hands. Here we go again. "Y/N and Zoey New Total Drama BFFS?" she says while typing it into her phone. "The fans will love this!" Zoey and I look at each other and share a confused glance. She just shrugs and I climb into my bed. Hopefully now I'd be able to sleep...

The pillow like rumbles. It moves. On its own.

Yep no. No sleep happening tonight.

 No sleep happening tonight