FOOD FRIGHT.

The sound of rain dribbling down the window filled the room

The sound of rain dribbling down the window filled the room. It made me feel drowsier than I already was.

I woke up with a blanket draped over me. A small smile covers my lips. I go to push myself up but I feel a piece of paper scrunch beneath my hand. I pick it up and read it.

" Princess,
I was going to carry you to your room but I didn't want to wake you up. But it would've been funny if I dropped you on the floor... Anyways, apparently , those dumbasses want to welcome that douchebag you hate so I suggest you go on a walk or something to avoid him.
- Hot-Topic "

I giggle a little, fold up the note, shove it into my pocket and quickly get up and walk to the kitchen. Mike was holding a cake. I cock a brow but ignore it.

"Morning Y/N! Are you going to welcome Duncan?" Mike asks me.

"Nope. I hate him so I don't think it'll go down well. I'm just gonna see how Gwen is..."I say with a shrug. Mike looked at me as if he had more he wants to say. I smile, grab some food and leave. Walking to the villains was more awkward than I thought, especially because they just got blasted by Chef. I walk to the girls side of the cabin and knock.

Heather opens the door, glaring at me.

"What do you want, twerp?" Heather snarls. I put my hands up defensively.

"Woah! Sorry to bother you but is Gwen there?" I ask, trying to keep a neutral tone.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Uhm... Duncan wants me to pass a message to her."

"Don't you hate him?"

"Yeah? But I don't hate Gwen so I would rather tell her to make her happy. Not that waste of space."

"Alright. But I got my eye on you,"

"That's fine. Now could you go and tell Gwen I'm here?" Heather huffs and walks to grab Gwen, basically passing her to me.

"Ugh here! Now shoo!" Heather swats us off with her hand.

I drag Gwen to the communal bathroom, not wanting to get wet sitting in the forest.

"Hey... Uh Y/N? Why are we here?" Gwen asks me. I pull out two energy drinks and pass her one.

"I thought you'd need a little pick-me-up this morning. Especially with Courtney in your team. I doubt she'd let you sleep properly." Gwen laughs a little at my response.

"You're not wrong. And thank you so so so much, Y/N. I literally love you." She says. My smile grows wider.

"You're like the only friend I have here. Plus the only person I trust."

"Speaking of trustttt... I've seen how you look at Scott. Do you like him?" She smirks at me. My cheeks heat up as I put my hands in my palms.

"I mean I do but I know he has a thing for Courtney. And the last time I liked someone it didn't end well." I say with a groan