(Walker Scobell) soccer

key guide
y/n=your name

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
walker goes to y/n's soccer game...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

-y/n's pov-

"walker's here." my friend, violet, whispered to me while looking over at the bleachers.

i look up from my cleats to see walker and his friends talking and laughing while trying to find a seat.

"why's he here?" i whisper back standing up and stretching my arms out.

"so... i might've invited him." violet said.

"what?" i say and stare at her. "why would you do that?"

"it's obvious you have a crush on him!" she whispered making sure no one hears. "so i invited him to come see how amazing you are at soccer."

i glare at her.

"i didn't think he would come!" she said with a defensive tone.

"well he did." i say and glance over to see him talking to his friends and looking over the field.

when his gaze lands on me he pauses whatever he was saying and smiles and waves at me.

i smile shyly and wave back awkwardly, my cheeks heating up from being caught looking at him.

the coach yells for us to warm up and since i'm team captain i make sure all the girls circle up.

after warm ups coach gave us her usual pep-talk.

"do your best, blah blah blah, it's not about winning it's about having fun." y'know that kind of junk.

once coach goes to get her playbook i give my team a real pep-talk.

"alright, girls," i say as we huddle in a circle. "y'know what to do. play hard and don't give up. even if we're down by five or one we play the same. as hard as ever. and you all know losing isn't fun so it's definitely about winning."

all the girls nod with smirks on their faces.

"okay, hands in." i say and put my hand in the middle quickly followed by all the other girls. "on three. violet, would you do the honors?"

"one, two, three," violet counts down.

"LIONS!" we all cheer and run out to our positions.

-time skip cause i don't wanna write the game-

me and violet were laughing while taking our cleats off and putting slides on.

"i can't believe we beat the best team in the league." violet says as she stands up and grabs her soccer bag, slinging it over her shoulder.

"better believe it, baby." i say making her laugh.

i stand up and sling my soccer bag over my shoulder too.