(Walker Scobell) drama

a/n
oh my goodness gracious... 800 reads... i'm freaking out! i hope y'all like this book!!

key guide
y/n=your name
y/l/n=your last name
y/n/n=your nickname

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
y/n gets overwhelmed with drama and walker comforts her...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

-y/n pov-

i got back from school and went straight to my room.

my school is horrible there's this whole group of girls who make fun of everything i do. (girls are scary if i'm being honest)

today they spread a rumor that i was dating five different guys and that i was only dating walker for fame.

i was so scared that walker would hear it and think it was true.

i know he doesn't go to my school but i still got worried.

why do i have to be so sensitive?

what if he thinks i'm cheating?

what if he breaks up with me?

i broke down on my bed. i tried to be quiet cause i didn't want my parents or siblings to know about all the drama.

-walker pov-

i'm going to my girlfriends house because i'm bored and i just wanted to spend time with the best person in the world.

when i get there i knock on the door and mrs y/l/n opens the door and lets me in.

"hi, walker!" mrs y/l/n says and hugs me. "y/n's up stairs in her room. i think she's studying."

"thank you, mrs y/l/n." i say and walk up stairs.

i walk up to y/n's room and knock on the door.

"who-who is it?" i hear y/n's voice ask but something's not right about it. it sounds like she's crying...

"y/n?" i say as i slowly open the door. "are you okay?"

"w-walker?" she's sitting on her bed with her knees brought up to her chest and her face had tear stains.

"y/n, what's wrong?" i ask as i rush over to her.

"nothing." she sniffles and looks down.

"it's not nothing." i say in a firm but gentle tone. "what's wrong?"

"it's just..." she starts but then trails off.

she looks up at me with tears in her eyes and my heart breaks in a million pieces.

i hate seeing her sad.

"why am i so emotional and sensitive?" she said with a tear falling from her eye.

"that's not a bad thing, y/n/n." i say and sit next to her wiping the tear away. "did someone say something about you being sensitive?"

she shakes her head and stares at her hands.

"what happened then, y/n?" i ask. "i need to know what happened so i can help you."

she looks up at me hesitantly.

"it's just school drama." she said looking down again.

"what's happening? is someone bullying you?" i ask.

those little-

"no..." she says avoiding eye contact. "i mean not exactly."

"not exactly?" i say looking at her with concern and confusion.

"they-they've been spreading rumors..." she says staring at her hands, fidgeting.

i gently grab her hands and stare at her, waiting for her to meet my eyes.

when she finally looks up i say, "whatever they're saying isn't true, you're beautiful and smart and pretty and sensitive-which is a good thing!"

she smiles and i smile back.

"thanks, walkie." she says.

"i'm just saying the truth, my love." i say and kiss her nose.

her smile widens then she leans in and kisses me.

i immediately kissed her back.

"you feel better now?" i ask as we pull away.

she nods and smiles. "yeah."

"good." i say and pull her in to kiss her again.