(Walker Scobell) the noon's sister

key guide
y/n=your name
y/h/l=your hair length
y/h/c=your hair color
y/e/c=your eye color

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
brady introduces y/n to walker...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

-walkers pov-

i was playing fortnite with brady when i saw someone walk in his room.

i thought it was connor but then i saw y/h/l y/h/c hair.

"hey, brady who's that?" i ask staring behind him.

he looks confused then looks behind him and says, "y/n, what are you doing?"

"i'm looking for something." she says as she looks around brady's room.

"well, what are you looking for?" brady ask he looks slightly annoyed.

"my journal." she mumbles looking around.

"why would it be in here?" brady asked and goes back to the game.

"cause i was showing you it last night!" she says and looks at him annoyed. "and i already looked in my room, in the kitchen, and in the living room."

"did you look in moms room?" brady asked not really paying attention to what she was saying. "or connor's room?"

"yes and yes." she said rolling her eyes.

"walker!" brady yells and i realized i was staring at the girl instead of the game. "you're going to die!"

"sorry, sorry." i say and go back to the game.

"bradddyyyyy." the y/h/c girl whines and walks over to him. "help meeeeee."

she wraps her arms around him from behind.

"y/n, i'm playing a game." brady says ignoring her.

"please?" she says and looks at the game and then back at him and then shakes his shoulders. "please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaaasseeeeeee."

"fine." brady sighs. "god you're really annoying."

"i know." she says and smiles. "that's what i'm for. also who's that?"

i smile and wave.

"that's walker." brady says. "walker this is my little sister y/n."

"hi." she says and waves. "i feel bad for you. i mean being friends with brady. ew."

brady death stares her and i laugh.

"hey." i say. "it's nice to meet you."

"nice to meet you too." y/n says with a smile.

"walker, you should come over soon." brady says.(let's pretend that they live by each other)

"sure." i say and then we both say goodbye.