(Walker Scobell) fight?

a/n
3K READS?!?!?!
thank you all so much!🫶

key guide
y/n=your name
y/u/n=your user name
y/s/n=your ship name

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
y/n got beat up by a few girls from school and didn't want to go to her house so instead she went to her best friend leena's house...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

-y/n's pov-

those rich snobby girls really know how to punch...

i was holding my sleeve to my nose as blood ran down and soaked my shirt.

i was walking home when three girls from my school came up and started beating me up.

all because i'm friends with leena scobell.

leena's not even the problem it's her stupid brother.

walker scobell.

that brat has all the girl's hearts and all of them are jealous that i know him.

okay, i'll admit he's a little bit cute but he's really annoying and he brags about his acting career.

i can't go home because my mom would think i fought them and then tell my dad that i got in a fight and my dad... well he would ground me for the rest of my life.

i'm pretty sure i've got a black eye too so i can't just hide it by wiping the blood away.

dam, those cows must've taken fighting classes or something.

i walked to leena's house, cause i couldn't think of anywhere else to go, and knocked hoping leena would answer the door.

my hope vanished when a certain blond-haired boy answered the door.

"y/n?" walker says looking annoyed then confused then concerned.

i must look pretty bad to get concern from him.

one time i tripped down the stairs and all he did was laugh.

"is leena home?" i ask trying my best to not sound in pain.

"no, i'm the only one here." he says talking slowly while staring at me. "are you okay? what happened?"

"i'm fine." i mutter, looking away my telltale for a lie.

where am i supposed to go now?! i can't get grounded i have a life.

"you sure you're fine?" he asked.

i looked up to see a concerned expression and when i met his eyes he smiled slightly.

"it looks like you have a black eye and you're nose looks like it's bleeding a lot." he says with a raised eyebrow. "i don't think that's considered fine."

i sigh and wipe my nose again.

how much blood can possibly come out of a nose?!