Epispde 12

Idhazhini Pov:

"What would you like to see sir?" came a chriping voice of a girl.

I looked at her.

"We would like to buy dress for my love." siddarth says while wrapping his hand on my back.

I sighed.

"This way sir" she says and lead the way.

"What type of dress you would like to see mam?"

Nice here you go. Am really sucks at this.

"Mam these are the top brands that we have mam. Please choose any dress we would show you the collection thereby." she says. I nods at her.

"I will be back" siddarth says and walked away.

And i started to look at the clothes.

Everything screams money.

I grabbed a floor length top, and seen the cost only to get shock. It sats 17.5k.

It doesn't even look good, it kinda looks old.

" Can you please show me the daily wears, not this kind of party wears."i says.

" Love did you like this dress? " came his voice.

I looked back and fake smiled at him.

" No " i says to him.

" Sir why dont you help mam to choose the dress? " another person came. The shop owner i guess.

"He is right, am waiting for you to choose me the dress. "i says to him.

He glared at me.

I smirked at him.

" Offcourse love, its my duty after all. "he says to me.

With that he took me to another section and grabbed some clothes uninterestedly.

" Mam, please this way is the trail room. " she says. I nods at her.

"I will leave you both here, please do let me know if you need any help fron me. " she says and walked out leaving me with him in a big room where all the walls are covered in mirror.

"What was that?, huh?. Telling that you were waiting for me to choose the clothes huh?"

"You only told me to get along with you right, in your act?".

"Hurry up and try those clothes, i dont have time for all these bullshits." he says.

I glared at him.

"Glaring at me doesn't going to be any help."

I sighed and picked up the dress and walked inside another room within this room.

And then i started to try all the clothes.

________

After shopping, they dropped me home aka that mansion.

Now am roaming in the garden.

There were few ducks here.

"Awww" i exclaimed.

And then i started to play with them.

After sometime i started to walk on the grass only to see that his sister on the corner of the garden without anyone beside here.

What happened to her?. Why she is in wheel chair?.

Who are his family?.

His parents?