Episode 3

Idhazhini Pov:

Idhazhini Pov:

"How long we have to wait, it is going to be 11 P.M.? " i asked my maa.

"Here go and keep all the dish on the hall dear." maa says to me.

I walked out only to see my second maama.

"How are you idhazh?" he asked me.

"Fine" I says and kept the dish on the floor and turned back.

" Wait, is this how you will greet your brother in law" my dad asks me.

"Maama, she is just a small girl. Once she attained the age she will come around." brother in law says.

"She is not a small child ma..." i didn't heard anything after that.

I just walked inside the kitchen.

"Maa when that drunkard came here?. Really maa, why in the fuck he is here maa?" i asks her frustratedly.

"Dont talk like that idhazh, he is our son in la..."

"Maa he is the reason our akka suicide maa" i says to her with tears forming in my eyes.

"Do we have to serve by ourselves?" came a angry voice from outside.

"Take care of here idhazh, i will go there." she says and walks out of the kitchen.

I just stomped my feet.

He was the reason behind my sister misery. He was the one who tortured my sister. He is a abuser. I still remember freshely, when i was studying my 12th standard, my akka came home cryingly to my mom saying that he was tortuing her every day and night on the first few months of marraige to have sex. He needs sex that's it. And also he had.. Naah he still has an extra marital affairs. On top of it he is alcoholic who doesnt go to work but all he do is drinking shits only.

When my sister tried to talk about these with my parents, her husband just presented a different story to us saying that my sister had an extra marital affair not him is what he told to us. And at the end my dad obviously believed him and started to speak ill about his own daughter. To which she just ended her life by burning herself. All i got is a message when i was on school.

I love her so much, the one woman who never cried for anything even when she staying in our parents home only to end her life by suicide.

"I love you kaa. " i murmurs.

________

"I miss you all" i says by wiping my family photo where 3 other sisters where standing behind me as if protecting me.

We are four girls.

Yeah four daughters to my dad who hate female child. Funny right. He and his dad aka my grandpa wanted a boy child. So they waited until to have a male child. My dad was very confident that he will have the 4th child as a boy. But he was proved wrong by me. After 4 child my mom was really got weakened and doctor advised to not have any there after strictly or else it will be danger to my mom life. Atleast my grandmother had a little concern, as she allowed my mom to get a family planning. Yes you heard it right my dad didnt undergone any instead it was also my mom.