Episode 8

Idhazhini Pov:

"I hate this arrangement." i says as we both enters into a honeymoon suite.

"So i am." he says.

"Get into some comfortable clothes which would be already on the cupboard." he says to me.

I nods at him.

I just walked towards the floor length mirror and gazed at myself.

A married woman with her newly tied gold nuptial chain on her neck is standing. The red saree just enhanced the feeling of married. My neck is adorned with other costly ornaments looks like some diamonds along with my nuptial chain.

"Checking out yourself?. But let me tell you, even with all these ornaments you still look ugly." came a voice.

I looked at the door step, only fo find him. Obviously who else would be there other than him.

I turned towards him.

"There is something called privacy have you ever heard about it?" i questioned him.

He walked into the room and stood before me.

"I knew about privacy, Mrs. Siddarth. But i do think that between husband and wife there isn't any such."he says.

" Well there is mister. Will you please kindly get your ass out of this room? " i says/yells at him.

" Woman why are you always shouting?. That too these many awful words. Gosh no one will believe that you are from some village who doesn't have any knoweldge on outside wor... "

" You mean a woman from village doesn't have any knowledge?. What a bullshit mister. Am a graduate, just because am not aware of you being the star doesn't meant that am dumb okay. I have knowledge other than few useless things like you. " i says to him.

He just harshly pushed me into the wall beside the mirror. And looked into my eyes.

" If i ever heard some curse words from you ever regarding me. Then that will be the last day in earth. "he says to me.

I just rolled my eyes.

" Fuck off"i shouts at him.

"Will you please get out of this room?" i asks him.

"Why am i not allwoed in this room Mrs. Siddarth?" he asks me slowly.

I scrunched.

"Stop calling me as Mrs. Siddarth. Its irritating" i says to him.

"Why?" he asks me.

"The name that i hate right now is Sidarth." i says to him.

"Get changed" he says and wlaked out of the room. I just immediately gone and closed the room.

I then started to take out the pins slowly. After taking out the pins i just unwrapped the saree and started to undo the blowse only to see the knots on the back. Really?.

I strated to remove the knots but those knots really got strucked. Nice.

"Why cant they just stitch this blowse with a hooks like normal one. These many strings really?. Fuck, i really messed up these strings i guess."

"You can remove it idhazh" i murmurs and tried to remove it with a greater difficulty.

But no. My hands are paining like hell on top of it.

"Common" i says to myself and tried to remove it.

But no, its not of any use.

"Haa fuck my hands are hurting. "