Episode 10

Idhazhini Pov:

I turned back only to see a girl in a wheel chair.

"What do you need mam?" came a voice from back, probably saraswathi aunty's voice i guess.

"Why you were calling me as mam, huh?" she asked her.

"Before mam it wont be good to call you as Sruthi" aunty says.

She glared at her.

"I need some water." she asked her.

"Just a minute" she says and walked back in.

"Hi sruthi" mansur says slowly.

She nods at him.

Who is she?.

How is she related to that donkey?. I haven't even seen her in the marriage. Maybe i didnt noticed her.

Siste....

"Sruthi meet Idhazh.. I mean idhazhini your brother's wife, and idhazh meet sruthi your husband's sister." mansur says.

"Hi" i says to her with a smile.

She just rolled her eyes.

"So you are that love of his life huh. Mm you are the hot topic for past few days, the famous siddarth's wife. Oops the troll material, now it makes sense why they were trolling you over the comments. I didnt seen your picture though." she says.

"Why are you talking like this sru..."

"Oh stop it mister goody goody shoes." she commented.

Mansur looked at me apologetically.

I just smiled at him. This isnt any new to me.

"What did my brother seen in you, that he married you over his ex, huh?"

"I...."

"Oh right, he fucked you right."

I glared at her.

"Sruthi stop harassing her. She is your brother's wife." mansur says.

She is his sister. Mmm.

"Look Mansur its not just me, everyone is harassing her over the social media."

"Sruthi, your brother and she is in love. So please..."

"I aint buy that shit."

"I know about him and his taste. He would have done some mistake to hide it he is doing this i know." she says.

I looked shocked.

Fine they are siblings they would be knowing each other better right.

"Do enjoy his wealth Mrs. Siddarth." she says and turned her wheel and gone out.

I kept looking at her wheel.

"Am sorry on behalf of her. She is..."

"Its fine, you dont have to be sorry on behalf of others." i says to him politely.

"Mam brekafast is ready." came aunty voice.

Mansur nods his head and took me to the dinning hall.

________

After having the breakfast i had a little nap.

I sits down on the bed and looked around his room which has his pictures all over the walls.

On bedside table i could see a picture of small boy and man. When i closely looked at it, it is him. And there is another photo of a small girl in a wheel chair. I think it is sruthi. Mmm.