Episode 11

Siddarth Pov:

'Fuck this woman.' i thought.

I closed my eyes once she is on the couch.

I overlooked at her after sometime only to see her murmuring probably scolding me.

Childish behaviour.

I rolled my eyes and dozed off.

                        ______________

Idhazhini pov:

"Atleast increase the AC temperature, its really co..." i stopped as i heard a snore.

Is he snoring?

What?

I looked at him only to see that he is indeeed snoring.

"Fuck" i says and rolled to lie on my stomach and tried to sleeo by closing my ears only go hear his loud snoring.

"Seriously?"

"Fuck him"

"How could i sleep?" i sighed loudly.

'Like you slept yesterday' my mind says.

"Exactly how did i slept yesterday. Ahh yeah i was practically tired due to that so called marriage, so thats why i didnt noticed anything and slept like a log." i murmurs.

*Snores*

"Arhhh" i shouts and got down from the bed and again walked towards him.

"Hy you wake up. " i says.

But no reply.

"Hello mister"

"Hy siddarth"

"Fuck this man is sleping like anything."

I sighed.

Without any choice i just started to shake him on his sleep.

"I think i should hit/slap him rather than shaking him." i murmurs.

'Bad, he woke up.'

"Mmmm?" he hummed at me.

"Wake up, you sleepy head."

"Whats the matter?. Is it already a morning?" he asks me yawningly.

"No"

"Then why did you waked me up?"

"Because you was snoring. "

"So what?. Havent you heard of snore?." he says.

"Are you for real, i cant sleep with your loud snore. "

"Then dont sleep."

"What kind off habits you have, like snoeing and sleeping with lights on, god i can't sleep like this."

"Then better don't sleep. And get lost from my sight." he shouts and pushed me out of his sight.

"By seeing your habbits your every fan will hate you." i says to him.

But he just dozed off again.

"What a marriage life?" i says sarcastically and walked towards the couch, as its waste of time to even argue with him. Clearly he is just a awful man, who is not even considering/bothering about me.

"Arhhh, i thought i escaped from my so called marriage with my so called mama, only to end up getting married to this moron. I hate him."

I tried to sleep, i really tried but no i couldn't able to sleep off with tjis lights on and with his loud snore.