Epilogue*

T.W : Adult themes, sexual themes, mild smut, vulgar language.

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️

3 months later.

Carina moaned as Simon pulled her closer, hitting a deeper angle inside of her as he thrusted.
The couple were in their bedroom at the city estate. They had come to visit the Bridgerton's under some dire circumstances regarding her brother's engagement fiasco and how Ms. Marina had played her family's name. Carina felt for her, she really did. No woman should have to resort to such measures just to escape a bad situation. Yet, Carina's family came first and foremost.

The couple had traveled first thing in the morning when they read the scandalous editorial of Lady Whistledown.
Now having been here almost two weeks and resolving the issue to the best of their abilities as the Duke and Duchess, they would be heading back home after a couple of days.

All this didn't seem to be any hindrance in the couple's love for each other and their lives though. Still quite painfully acting like newly weds who are sickly sweet and so in love, it was obvious to anyone who saw them that they were enamoured with one another. Especially the servants at the estate.
The amounts of time they had overheard their duke and duchess lost in one another, or the times they had accidentally walked in on a passionate kiss that would create the juiciest of scandals if witnessed by anyone of the ton was ridiculously high.
What a scandal indeed it was!
The staff even had bets about what room/table the pair would christen that day, or how many times.

Today was no different, the couple was in their bedroom, once again loosing all sense of anyone else but them, making Lily the winner of today's bet.
Carina moaned yet again as Simon leaned down to suck and nibble on her breasts while his thrusts slowed down just a bit, becoming harder in force. "Simon! I- I am so close..." she whispered out, Simon seemed to go feral at that as he sped up with a grunt, attaching his mouth to Carina's, practically losing himself in their until he had to break apart due to shortness of breath.

He looked into Carina's eyes, hoisting himself up again from the leaned down position, and brought a hand upto her neck, placing a light hold on it, a remembrance of their wedding night, where he did the same thing, and counters back, "Oh, yeah? You are gonna come for me, darling? Go ahead then, come right on your husband's cock. I am right there with you..."

"You are...?" Carina whispered breathless, seemingly not even comprehending what words were leaving her lips, too lost in the pleasure, Simon hummed, "Mhmm, I am... am gonna cum in you, love. Fill you right up with all my cum." Simon's hand on her neck tightened just a tad bit, his other one grasping Carina's and placing it on her lower belly. Simon had never mentioned finishing inside Carina before, so this certainly got all of her attention, her heart swelling at the thought of having kids.

"Feel this love?" he said, and she could. She could feel the slight bump in her belly forming due to Simon's hard thrusts, just the tiniest bit of bulge his cock made, " 'm gonna make it so this belly fills up with my children. Our children."
Carina became even more aroused and on edge from that if possible, Carina and Simon had discussed children a couple more times since they last talked on their wedding night, both agreeing they wanted little versions of themselves. Carina had known for a while now she was ready to be a mother, yet she never brought it up in case Simon didn't feel ready yet. She wanted him to make that decision on his own accord and clearly that was a good decision as he did, just days after Carina did so.

"Yess! Simon... please-" a particularly hard thrust made her choke out a strangled gasp-moan and Simon prompted with a smirk, "Please what love?" His hand on her neck had loosened to a slight hold by now as he slowly creeped his other hand downwards to play with Carina's clit. Thankfully she answered before he did that or else she wouldn't have remembered what she was talking about, "Please fill me up, make me have your babies..." she whispered, as Simon finally made contact with her clitoris as a reward for answering him.

Within seconds Carina was coming with pleas for Simon's cum and Simon followed soon after, the sight of her wife writhing beneath him and screaming his name, begging to be filled up being the tipping point of his orgasm. They came down from their highs, Simon kissing Carina, literally pecks all over her after they broke apart due to obvious lack of air. As he felt himself soften, he pulled out of her, immediately focusing on Carina's abused cunt. He saw a few drops of white pearly slick drip down and immediately reached down to stuff it back in with his finger, his beautiful wife whining a bit at the sensitive touch.

He decided to leave it for now after making sure no more of his cum was flowing down her thigh and climbed up, settling beside her and wrapping her up in his arms.
To say that the pair spent the next few days holed up in their room before they had to leave for Clyvedon again was an understatement. Even upon their return, the couple couldn't be separated from each other for more than a couple hours, Simon choosing to take as much of his work as he could do their bedroom with him for when Carina was sleeping or busy elsewhere.