013. IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS AND NONE OF YOURS EITHER

Chapter thirteen

"It's none of my business and none of yours either." 

It was summer time which meant getting to spend all the free time that wasn't doing karate at the beach, where Letty and Moon had been surfing all day, as Bert, Demetri and Hawk were all playing volleyball, as Demetri held the ball up that had a cobra kai logo on it, Hawk got ready for it on the other side but as Demetri hit it, it smacked right into the net "uh..mulligan! Send it back." he said "there's no mulligans in volleyball." Hawk shared, as Demetri scoffed "says you." he told him, as Hawk furrowed his brows "water break." Demetri said, as he walked away and over to the towel.

Letty and Moon were walking over to them, as they saw the two girls look at them or more so Demetri "cobra kai? You guys won that karate tournament, right?" the girl on the left asked "the all valley? The rumble in roseda? Yes, uh.." Demetri told them, throwing the towel over his shoulder as he leaned against the net "we, uh, we certainly did." Demetri shared "cool. We're gonna go for a swim but maybe play with you later?" the girl asked "most def! Uh, that means most definitely." Demetri shared, as the girl laughed, her and her friend walked off.

Moon laughed "look at you player!" she voiced "yeah, who knew Demetri could talk to girls!" Letty voiced, as Demetri quickly spun around, not knowing they were there, as they walked over to their stuff, throwing their surfboards down and lying down on their towels "it would be nice if you actually earned the cobra kai credit instead of having to take it. When are you ever gonna sign up?" Hawk asked him "I don't know, I'm kind of enjoying the gain without the pain." Demetri shared.

As Miguel walked up "Hawk!" he voiced "hey, there's the man!" Hawk voiced, as the two dabbed each other up "sup?" Miguel asked "no, no more of this! Look, it's a beautiful day out, the beach is packed with babes. No more sulking about Sam." Hawk shared, as Letty shook her head "I tried to tell him! He just won't snap out of it!" she voiced, as Miguel turned to her "and what's up with you? You've been weird.." he shared "maybe she found sensei's rap sheet. My parents read it online. I think it makes it more badass." Hawk shared, and when he did, Letty thought of her own rap sheet, and was glad she was a minor so it couldn't be divulged to the public.

"Letty." Miguel said, and when he did, Letty looked back up at him "hmm?" she asked "you spaced out for a sec." Hawk shared, chuckling, Letty shook her head "sorry, um..I'm gonna go back and surf clear my head." she shared, standing back up, she grabbed her board "I'll come with you!" Moon voiced, as her and Miguel were the only people who knew why Letty spaced out, it was because she herself had a record that she didn't like letting everyone know about, as the two walked off.

That night, Letty was laying on her bed, as her computer was in front of her, she looked up Robby Keene and as she did, he had an instagram, which happened to be a lot of skating videos, which she thought was pretty cool, but she knew this wasn't getting her information she needed, as she turned to her bedside table, she opened the drawer and pulled out a bottle, that was prescription for adderall which she mostly took to help her behavior problems but it also helped her ocus which was how even with all her troubles, she still had good grades, as she opened it and took one, she turned back around to her computer.

And went back to the search bar of Robby Keene and when she did it was mostly articles about how it was like the old days with miyagi do and cobra kai going up against each other and how Mr LaRusso was his coach, which wasn't helping her as he exited out of all of them, she turned taking another adderall, she then began looking up Johnny Lawerence, finding his rap sheet like Hawk had mentioned earlier, and he seemed to have no social media, as she huffed, falling back on her bed, she didn't know what else to do, but it seemed when she moved back, she had clicked something.