005. HEADING IN THE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Chapter five

"Heading in the right direction."

Waking up in the mornings, Letty would start with doing some pushup's on her knuckles and then after that she would always go on a run, even before karate lessons, just because she knew she was a girl, and wanted the same respect as the guys would get especially her brother so she worked extra hard, where the two were then wearing pads as two pitching machines were in front of them "ready?" Sensei Lawerence asked "yes, Sensei." Letty and Miguel told him, as the pitching machine went off, the two brought their hands up and sent the balls away, which then embedded themselves in the wall "that can't be good." Letty said as the two then watched them fall off creating two holes, they'd didn't see the next one's coming at them as they got hit.

Letty was then standing up and looking down at her brother as Sensei Lawerence had him in a chokehold "what does a does a cobra do?" he asked, but Miguel didn't respond, just kept kicking his feet out from under him "what does a cobra do?" Sensei Lawerence asked him again, as Miguel began tapping him, Letty rolled her eyes "you can't tap out!" she voiced, as Miguel looked to her "do you wanna try?" he asked and when he did, Letty nodded "yeah and I'd sure as hell even as a girl be better then you." she shared, as Sensei Lawerence chuckled.

Letty and Sensei Lawerence were then sparring as Letty blocked all his punches, he then kicked his foot out, causing her to stumble back, but then when he kicked at her again, she dodged it and ducked under the punch he threw as the two switched sides, he then kicked at her as Letty blocked it, he then spun around and elbowed her in the face, Letty fell down onto the mat, as Miguel looked down at her "your arms weren't up." he told her "get your arms up." Sensei Lawerence added on "yes, Sensei." Letty told him as she pushed herself back up, the two then went again, and it was going even faster as Letty was blocking all his hits, but once again missed his kick as she stumbled back.

Then Letty and Miguel stood in front of the pithing machines again and when it came up, Letty kicked her leg up sending it away while Miguel got hit by his, the two then went again, as they then blocked the balls that came their way, Letty was then the one in the chokehold "what does a cobra do?" Sensei Lawerence asked, as Letty elbowed him, she grabbed his left arm and slithered out from under neath him "slither!" she voiced "not bad. For a girl." Sensei Lawerence told her, as Letty rolled her eyes.

Her and Miguel then got better and better at sparing and blocking, where as Sensei Lawrence kick dat her, Letty blocked it and then ducked under his punch, and then he kicked at her again as she moved away from it, he went to elbow her as she grabbed his arm and shoved him back, she then dropped down and swept his feet out from under him and then when she saw him sit back up, she turned around and blocked the ball that came out at her from the pitching machine, as she then began breathing heavy, catching her breath "what? That..that wasn't fair! If she didn't know that was coming she could've gotten hurt." Miguel shared.

"You want a fair fight? Dream on. You can't always think that your enemies are gonna play by the rules. What if that enemy was your enemies friend coming in from behind? You have to be prepared for everything." Sensei Lawerence shared "yes, Sensei." Letty and Miguel told him, as the door opened women began walking in "hello." one of them said "aw, shit." Sensei Lawerence then said, as Letty and Miguel looked to them "it's five o clock. Twilight is upon us." the women shared, as her and the others walked in.

"What's going?" Miguel asked "uh, I had to sublet the dojo for a few hours. Just till we get more students." Sensei Lawerence shared "oh." Letty said "we need to change the energy in here." the women said as three of them put up a sign that said, namaste, and then they all began to put out their mats "nope." Letty told them, as she turned walking off, Miguel followed her and soon so did Sensei Lawrence.