009. PARTY AT THE COVE

Chapter nine

"Party at the cove."

It Saturday but mostly everyone was at school to work on the practice PSAT test, in which while her brother was sitting next to Demetri, Letty was sitting next to Moon, where the two hadn't exactly been working on their test "look, I know it's been awhile since you've been busy with karate and everything, but I was thinking we could hang out today? Because Yasmine's throwing a party at the canyon this afternoon and it's an invite only situation and she told me that you wee invited." Moon shared, as Letty furrowed her brows "she did? Even after I stuck by Sam and beat up Kyler and all of them?" she asked.

"Well, I told her it was pretty cool especially since you were right and Yasmine said whatever and invited you anyways." Moon shared, as the bell rang, the two grabbed their bags and stood up, walking out together and down the hallway.

Where Letty was then at Moon's house as the two were pre gaming, which mostly consisted of a few shots and smoking a joint, the two of them were laughing, as Letty's phone dinged, she turned and grabbed it "who is it?" Moon asked her, as Letty furrowed her brows, seeing Aisha had texted her saying that she was throwing a party at the cove before Yasmine could, as she looked to Moon "you really wanna know?" she asked her, smirking.

As Moon laughed "oh! You've got that sneaky smirk on your face so yes! Tell me! Tell me!" she voiced "okay, but if I tell you..you can't tell Yasmine." Letty told her "I promise." Moon told her, handing the blunt back as the two intertwined their fingers as Letty took it laughing "Aisha and the rest of the cobras are throwing a party at the same exact canyon that Yasmine's trying to throw her invite only party." she shared, and when she did, Moon's eyes went wide "no way!" she voiced "way! Which means in order to make it have full effect, we have to keep it between us." Letty shared, as she handed the blunt back to her, Moon chuckled "deal!" she voiced, as the two of them laughed together.

Kyler soon had stopped by with Brucks in the passenger seat, as Letty and Moon piled into the back with Yasmine, Kyler froze up "she..she's coming with us?" he asked, as Yasmine scoffed "I already told you that I invited her." she shared "yeah, but you know, I didn't think she was actually gonna come." Kyler shared, as Moon huffed "can you just get over your bruised ego and drive?" she asked him, as Kyler nodded "yep." he told her, as he began driving off, Letty and Moon looked to each other with smirks on their face as they giggled, Yasmine furrowed her brows "are you two high?" she asked, as Letty and Moon looked to her "no.." they told her, but when they did they started laughing, as Yasmine scoffed.

Making it the cove, they all got out of the car "finally!" Kyler voiced, as Letty had her arm around Moon "he's just saying that cause since I got in the car he was terrified that I would kick his ass again." she whispered and as she did, Moon laughed "your driving sucks by the way." Yasmine told Kyler "whatever dog." Kyler said, and when he did, Letty and Moon watched as Yasmine noticed the party that was already happening down below "no effing way." she said as she turned to Letty "did you tell them?" she asked, as Letty shrugged "I didn't tell anyone. But I'm guessing that you definitely didn't invite them to your invite only party because who would want a bunch of freaks around, right?" she asked her.

As Yasmine scoffed, she turned to Kyler "Kyler, go tell these losers to get out of here." she told him, and as she did, Letty took her arm off of Moon and stepped forward "yeah, Kyler, how about you do that?" she asked, as Kyler looked to her and chuckled "um, you know what? Let's just find another spot or we could go home or whatever. You know what I mean?" he asked "I do." Letty told him, crossing her arms and as she turned back to the party, she found Hawk in a group of people and smiled at him, and when she did, he smiled back at her, in which she began walking down "Moon, come on!" she voiced, as Moon followed down after her.