Lunatics...and we got a spy!

Hound: Boss, have you heard the rumors about the League of Villains planning an attack on USJ?

Boss: Yes, Kacchan. I've been keeping an eye on their movements... Shigaraki shouldn't be that stupid to attack. They're becoming more brazen by the day tho. I thought I had tought him a lesson.

Hound: What should we do, Boss? Should we warn the authorities?

Boss: No, Kacchan. We handle our own affairs. But I want you to be on high alert. Keep your eyes and ears open for any signs of trouble.... if they come, Shigaraki will be mine. MINE alone, so hands off him.

Hound: You got it, Boss. I won't let them catch us off guard.

Boss: nGood. Remember, Kacchan, we're not just protecting ourselves. We're protecting everyone at USJ. We can't afford to let the League of Villains succeed, besides they will pay for igrnoring my advice.

Hound: Understood, Boss. I'll do whatever it takes to keep everyone safe and your cover up.

Hound: Besdies did you hear from the recruitment notice??

Boss: Yeah, I heard about it. Seems like they're getting more desperate for recruits.

Hound: Should we put one of our mens in?

Boss: I already have one of mine in there. Then again this makes them shows us how they're running out of options. Desperation can make them unpredictable.... and recruiting anyone for that coupe they are planning is dangerous.

Hound: Should we be worried about them targeting us?

Boss: No, they are still after All Might but Shigaraki has now a personal vendetta against me.

Hound: Hmmmm with the League, you never know what they'll try next.

Boss: Don't worry, I know what they are planning thanks to one of our people in there.

Hound: Who did you send?

Boss:  Dabi. He'll be our eyes and ears on the inside. 

Hound: Dabi, huh? That's a bold move, Boss. You think he'll be able to handle himself in there?

Boss: Dabi's more than capable. He knows how to blend in and gather information without drawing attention to himself. Plus, he's got a score to settle with the League.

Hound: Hold on.... Dabi, as in... Touya Todoroki?

Boss: You catch on quite slowly, Kacchan. Yes, Touya Todoroki. He's proven to be a valuable asset.

Hound: I had no idea he was working for us. That's... impressive.

Boss: HAHAHAHAHA I picked him up a couple of years ago and made him go under cover. That is the best he can do. Following orders in our hierarchy is not his thing but he is quite a good fighter and a valuable asset as well. I couldn't just leave the oportunity be.

Hound: well damn....