Blood was spilled

Boss: So what happened earlier?

Hound: Well, I've got bad news. The latest shipment got messed up, there's blood all over it.

Boss: What did you just say?

Boss: Blood? Are you out of your mind, Kacchan? Do you realize what you just said?

Hound:  I-I meant to say... there was a spill, Boss! A spill! Not blood, just... something red.

Boss: Something red? You call that a clarification? You've just implicated us in something far more serious than a spilled crate!

Hound:  I-I mean, there was an accident, and some of the crates got damaged.

Boss: You do realize what you just implied, don't you? Do you have any idea what kind of mess you've created?

Hound:  Boss, I swear, it was just a slip of the tongue! I didn't mean—

Boss: Kacchan, why did you had to type it in the class chat? Be happy that they are all idiots there and didn't figure it out yet.

Hound: I'm sorry, Boss. It won't happen again.

Boss: So a fight happened....? Tell me what happened, Kacchan. Give me the details.

Hound: Well, Boss, it all started when I arrived at the designated drop-off point. Everything seemed quiet at first, but then a group of rival villains emerged from the shadows. They demanded a cut of our profits, claiming that they controlled the territory now.

Boss:  Go on.

Hound: I tried to reason with them, Boss, but they were adamant. They outnumbered me, and before I knew it, fists were flying and explosions happened. I fought back as best as I could, but they were relentless. Crates were knocked over, and in the chaos, blood ended up spilling all over the shipment.

Boss: Were you injured, Kacchan?

Hound: No, Boss, I managed to fend them off and escape with only a few bruises. But the damage to the shipment... it's bad.

Boss: I see. Well, Kacchan, it seems we have a serious problem on our hands. Clean up the mess and assess the damage. We'll need to come up with a plan to prevent this from happening again.... do you knwo what group attacked you?

Hound:  Yes, Boss. I'll make sure to handle things more efficiently next time.

Hound: They called themselbe LOVE.

Boss: You mean LOV?

Hound:  Yes, Boss.

Boss: They will wish to never have actually messed with me.