There he goes again.... Tired of life yet?

Todoroki: Attention, everyone. I have a grave accusation to make.

Mina: Oh boy, what's it this time, Todoroki?

Todoroki: I have reason to believe that Midoriya is behind the recent chaos involving the fire alarm and the paparazzi outside the building.

Izuku: What? No way, Todoroki! Why would I do something like that?

Tsuyu: Why should he do that?

Todoroki: Cause A: Midoriya's sudden disappearance just before the fire alarm went off.

Izuku: I was in the restroom, Todoroki. Not plotting some elaborate scheme.

Todoroki: Ah, a convenient excuse... But wait!  B: Midoriya's suspicious behavior whenever the paparazzi are around.

Kirishima: Dude, Midoriya doesn't even like being in the spotlight. Why would he want paparazzi attention?

Todoroki: That's exactly what he wants you to think, Kirishima. It's all part of his master plan!

Ojiro: This sounds a bit far-fetched, Todoroki. Are you sure you're not just seeing things?

Todoroki: I assure you, Ojiro, I am not seeing things. Midoriya is orchestrating a coup!

Sato: Hold on a second, Todoroki. Let's not jump to conclusions here. Accusing someone without evidence isn't fair.

Todoroki: Fairness has no place in the world of espionage and intrigue, Sato!

Jiro: Todoroki, this isn't a spy movie. We're just regular high school students training to be heroes.

Todoroki: Perhaps... Or perhaps that's what Midoriya wants you to believe.

Uraraka: Todoroki, I think you're letting your imagination run wild again.

Mineta: Yeah, and even if Midoriya were some secret mastermind, why would he want to cause chaos in our own school?

ClassMom: Let's not make baseless accusations, everyone. If you have concerns, bring them to a teacher or a counselor.

Todoroki: Very well, ClassMom. But mark my words, the truth will come to light!

Momo: Todoroki, please try to calm down. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for everything.

Todoroki: You may be right, Yaoyorozu. But until then, I'll be keeping a close eye on Midoriya.