One and only warning!

In a chat between Izuku and Bakugo:

Boss: Kacchan, what's up?

Hound: Boss, we need to talk. It's about this hero school thing.

Boss: Oh, I was hoping you'd bring this up. I've been thinking a lot about it too.

Hound: Really? You have?

Boss: Yeah, you know, I never asked for any of this mafia stuff. It's just what my family does. But being here, at this hero school, it feels like a chance to do something different, something good.

Hound: Boss, you're serious?

Boss: Dead serious, Kacchan. I don't want to be a mafia boss. I want to be a hero. I want to use whatever power I have to make this city a better place.

Hound: Oh, come on, Boss. You're gonna save the city with hugs and rainbows? ✨ 🌈 

Boss:  Watch it, Kacchan. This is serious to me.

Hound: Serious? You're just a kid playing dress-up. You're not cut out for this hero nonsense.

Boss: I said watch it, Kacchan! I'm not messing around here! 🔪 🩸 

Hound: Whoa, Boss, chill out. I was just joking.

Boss: Just... just get out of this damn school. I need some space alone.

Hound: Boss, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry.

Boss: What am I doing here? I don't want any part of this life anymore. I want to do something good, something meaningful.

Hound: Boss, I get it, but you can't just walk away. The family won't let you.

Boss:  I don't care about the family right now. I care about making a difference. And if that means walking away from all of this, then so be it.

Hound: You're being naïve, Boss. You think you can escape?

Boss: I'm tired of being surrounded by violence and corruption! I want to be better than this!

Hound: And what? You think being a hero is gonna solve everything? You think you can just put on a cape and make all the bad stuff go away?

Boss: At least I'm trying to do something, Kacchan! What are you doing besides clinging to this life like it's some kind of security blanket?!

Hound: You don't know anything about me, Boss! You don't know what I've been through!

Boss: Oh and you know everything about me NOW, You know, Kacchan, you're walking a dangerous line here.

Hound:What do you mean, Boss?

Boss: mean, you're forgetting who's in charge here. You're forgetting who gave you everything you have and why you are stil alive!

Hound: Boss, I didn't mean to—

Boss: You listen to me, Kacchan. You're nothing without me. You think you can just walk away from this life? You think you can betray me and live to tell the tale?

Hound: Boss, I swear, I didn't mean—

Boss: You want to see what happens to traitors, Kacchan? You want to see what happens to those who dare defy me? I am sick of being the boss but if I have to, I will be standing on top of everyone!

Hound: Boss, please.

Boss: You want to see your own blood spilled at my feet, Kacchan? You want to see your mother and father mourn for you, wondering why you ever crossed me?

Hound: . . . 

Boss: Consider this your final warning, Kacchan. Cross me again, and I won't hesitate to make an example out of you. And trust me, it won't be pretty. I am here to change my life and it is my decision. You either stick with me or get lost but don't try to change me ever again!

Hound: Y-yes, Boss... I understand.

Boss: Good, remember this.